One Big Family

Christian
We had twin daughters three years after our boys were born. Melissa and Merry both look like Anastasia. It seems like yesterday when they were born. Anastasia has built the biggest law firm in Washington state and has opened offices across the US. She has used the Grey and the Steele names on all 5he offices she opened. Todd Lincoln is now working as her top litigator and makes quite a bit of money. The reason Ray didn't want to have partners was that he wanted his employees to earn more money by working hard and bringing in their own clients. If they had become partners they would have had to incur business expenses if the firms and he was looking out for them long term.

Anastasia
Christian Jr and Collin are graduating along side James and Jacob today and they will be running GEH after Christian and Roz retire. I was hoping at least one would take over the helm and let me retire. Keblly's children have already graduated and have began their careers and I tried to get Mia 2 to open a law firm under my group and she decided to go out on her own. We became a united family and have had a lot of nice times with each other, although at first it got confusing with her three children were named the same as Graces three children so we use the number 2 after each if the younger ones names. Melissa and Merry will be graduating in two years.

Mia
I watch as Jacob and James walk to get their diplomas and think about Barney and how proud he would be of them. I look over at our twin daughters Linda and Laurel who were born three years after our sons. Without my family I would not have survived and found myself ten years later with a man who reminds me of Barney in so many ways. He holds my hand and hands me a handkerchief just in case.

Ten years ago Barney attended a tech convention and he went missing and has not been found. Christian put together a team to find him, but it was like he disappeared off the face of the earth. I had to finally have him pronounced dead and we had a funeral for him. Christian had to replace him at GEH and promoted the second in command and hired a new IT engineer soon afterward. He kept paying me Barney's salary though, then his death benefits.

Tyler Adams
I watch as the children graduate, they are not my grandchildren but they are their cousins. Plus I get to see Kelly before I take my last breath. My driver and nurse drive me back to my home and I look at the videos of my grandchildren. I write down my wishes for Keely in a letter that the attorney. I hope she doesn't hate me. I couldn't bring myself to approach her after such a long time. My attorneys will execute my last will and testament. The nurse walks in and gets me ready for bed and soon I am sound asleep.

I see my mother and my beloved wife in what I thought was a dream come true, I am taken into their arms and we walk through the clouds and keep going and I am at peace.

Kelly
I am contacted by an attorney who needs to speak to me and my children. I soon find out that my father has left me and my children his entire estate. He died two days ago and the funeral is scheduled if I would like to attend it. Tyler Adams has claimed that he was my father and had been watching out for my since he found out about me and where I was at finally. So I am left more confused about this and they hand me a letter written by my father. All my children were listening intently to everything and asking the right questions as well. We walk out with a huge estate with numerous cars. The head of security introduces himself to me and the children.

Elliott
We had a bbq to celebrate the children's graduations. Shawn and Sandra put everything together with Melissa and Merry. The twos helped with it all. It was great and I am amazed at it all. Kate decided we had one of each so she said we could stop at that, well life had other ideas. An employee of mine who only had his children as family ended up being hit by a drunk driver while driving to a site we were working at. He died at the scene. The childcare center called me directly about him benign over due picking up his 4 children William, Laura, Lawrence and Danielle. George Simmons left the children to me and Kate if he was killed in any way. So the attorneys brought us in and told us what our options were, we couldn't put them in foster care. It took time and a lot of patience but we finally found a happy path for all of us to walk through. We adopted them and allowed them to keep Simmons and added Grey to the end of their names.

Kate
We ended up with six children and a very noisy family and after looking back I think fate stepped in and handed us four more children. At least I didn't carry them and nearly die in childbirth. I finally think I'd everything we need to do for the parties coming up. Everyone is finally here, including Roz and Gwen and they brought their grandchildren along. I wrote a book about Roz and Gwen and the trials of being in a male oriented business and finally legally able to marry each other. They have to walk a fine line between being a strong woman and working twice as hard trying to prove herself. Then the fact she loves a woman and married one. It made the best sellers book but no where close to the sales of the book about Grace.

We are all enjoying the day with no one being harmed and no one killing anyone and it has been this way for a long time.

Barney
I finally make it home from wherever it was that I was held for the last ten years. I am standing looking at our home and wondering if she has remarried. I know my job has been filled by someone. The FBI found me in a jail cell that my captor created for me. He was a hacker who wanted me to help him destroy the world with a virus program. I refused.

Mia looks up and sees me and I smile and wave at her and she rubs into my waiting arms. I kiss her and keep kissing her until we are surrounded by all our family and friends and our children. I cry tears of happiness and sorrow for missing ten years of my life with the family I love. They shot and killed my captor. I spent a month in the hospital and I came straight here with the FBI helping me get here.

Troy Stewart
I watch as Mia runs into the arms of what can only be the love of her life Barney Miller. I knew she couldn't stop loving him, but I had hoped for more than friendship and companionship. But she just felt like she would be cheating even after ten years she couldn't stop loving him. We became close after my wife died, but I couldn't get her past the friends stage. Comforting her holding her hand  and hugs but not much else. I couldn't compete with a man whose body was never found and I know why now. We are good friends and I know she belongs with Barney. I leave them to celebrate more than his coming home but coming back to life . I call a good friend and invite her out. I can't feel the love for her that I feel for Mia. I text Mia and wish her a long life with Barney and I drive home and get ready for Sarah to join me.

The end hope you enjoyed the story.