No Insanity Involved

Grace
I won't be going to a psychiatric hospital prison ward. They are going to trial and I can plead guilty for less time and my attorney tells me to take it and feel lucky to get it. He told me the judge I might get really goes hard on well educated people who try to kill their daughter law. So I get 15 years and possible probation. Gretchen testified that I put her up to it and because she depended on what I pay her she couldn't say no to me because she feared for her life. They almost believed her until I told them she wanted her dead too because she wanted Christian. She got the same as I did and my wrath now. I will definitely make her life hell.

Christian
It's sad to think that your own mother would kill your wife, well attempt to kill her and had Gretchen try as well. Anastasia can't understand why she wanted her dead, but she knew why Gretchen wanted her dead. She told me that Gretchen thought she was going to marry me. I never gave Gretchen any reasons to believe that she would be my wife.

Anastasia
Grace thought if she just apologized to me that would mean she could go free, wrong thinking lady. Gretchen refused to apologize for her actions and was very vocal about Christian should be her husband not mine and told me that once she is free she was going to get the job done. She had to be restrained and finally taken from the court room. She threatened to kill my baby as well. Christian wasn't here when she threatened to cut our baby out of me and kill it. She was carried out by five cops and never came back until she was sentenced. Grace was cool as a cucumber at her sentencing like she thought she wasn't going to jail. Then she tried to escape and had to be tasered. Christian just couldn't be there because of the paparazzi and they had been notorious with all the Grey children. I got someone to sneak me in and I wasn't recognized.

Christian
I was so very glad things were over with and the appeals were denied. I don't know if mom was always like this or if something happened to her to cause this breakdown. Soon I found out that mom had hidden things from us all these years. We had to go through her files and the more we went through the more we realized why she wanted Anastasia dead. We found out that she was in love with Raymond Steele and he refused her advances. The journals she kept were well hidden in a floor safe in her bedroom closet. We found out the safes combination was Rays birthday. The more I read the more I found that she was not the person she portrayed to the outside world and to us.

Elliott
We were reading her journals and this is not the woman we were raised by. These need to be turned over to the cops. She has described some very disturbing crimes that she committed. She had a hand in dad's death and in Anastasia's mother's death. Then each of our parents demise. Something about seeing us and making sure that she was able to adopt each of us by eliminating people who got in her way. I am sick to my stomach as I put the journals down.

Mia
Stopped reading them after she read what she did to Anastasia's mother and then her brother. Anastasia was taken to the nursery and Ray had followed her there, so mom couldn't kill her then. He watched over her after he was told his son and wife died. He refused to let her out of his sight and made sure she always had someone by her side. I couldn't read any more. These need to be given to the cops. We found out that Gretchen was our father's illegitimate daughter, we found the DNA test proving it. No wonder mom never fired her.

We decide not to tell Anastasia about this until after she has her baby.

Anastasia
The Grey siblings are going through everything of their mothers so they can get everything taken care of at her home. I am staying out of it completely because it doesn't concern me plus I need to remain calm this last month of my pregnancy.

Kate
Elliott told me about his mom's journals that they found in a hidden safe in their mother's walk in closet. I wanted to see them but couldn't because they were having them copied and the copies were being turned over to the cops. He implied that his mother could be considered a serial killer. I was in shock when I heard him say that. This is a story I would love to write, not as an article but as a book. Mia told me that she got sick from reading what Grace was capable of. She said that once it comes out and it is verified everything she wrote was true, she might never get out of prison.

Barney
I didn't want Mia getting upset about this because she is due any day now. I am off now and watching her closely. After she got home from her mother's she was pale. Just as she enters the house her water breaks and she doubled over in pain. I pick her up and head to our minivan and buckle her in and drive to the ER. Thirty minutes later we have twin boys who fought to get out and it was the fastest delivery I ever saw. I watched child birth videos to get ready to help deliver my child. This was too fast for me to help with. Jacob Barney and James Blake Miller were small but healthy. They went and performed the procedure on my boys and they were brought back to be fed. Mia is breast feeding the ravenous little boys when I call her family.