Control And Who Has It

Anastasia
I decided to put the security to good use on Kate's and Elliott's wedding day. Grace, Enid and Gretchen were all given fair warning to behave properly and allow Kate and Elliott to have their dream wedding. Jason and Gail helped by distracting them by bringing in some hunky bodyguards their ages to keep their attention away from the couple. Of course they sat by each of them to assure that they get their attention. Hopefully it works and the ladies are flattered by the attention they are getting.

Christian
If the three of them can't behave or can't be distracted by the men sitting with them they will be escorted out of the wedding by those same men. I hope for the distractions and that they will work. Jason chose them with Gail's help of course. Luckily they behaved themselves like respectful loved ones. I didn't miss that they all enjoyed the male attention. Talk about being distracted and they all were definitely that. The wedding went smoothly and Elliott and Kate left for the island and everyone had a great time. We are sworn to secrecy about the distractions.

Kate
We got through the wedding  without any more problems and we finally leave for our honeymoon on the island. It stayed nice for the month we were there. Anastasia told us what they did to distract mom, Grace and Gretchen. I still don't know how Gretchen was invited but she was there. She had to have been the one who took the missing invitations. She wasn't the only person that I hadn't seen on our listed attendees.

Elliott
We left all our woes behind once we made the mile high club together. We stayed in the bedroom until we were told they were thirty minutes from landing and we should get buckled in our seats soon. I can't wait to enjoy sunbathing with Kate in the nude. That plus other things day and night. The stars were beautiful and we spent a lot of time skinny dipping and getting all over tans. We had a lot of fun and the staff were excellent and I got a few ideas on how to upgrade everything during our stay here. We will be having local people helping a crew to manage and complete the work needed on the estate. It's going to be for the family, friends and staff. The main house will be the one next to where we are staying. Christian knows me well enough to know we would have taken bus bedroom so the whole house was off limits to us lol. He took photos of the place and measurements so I could draw up the plans he wants me to draw.

We arrive home after enjoying our last day before we start working.

Mia
It was nice to see the newlyweds back home, because we had to have mom institutionalized. She had attacked Anastasia and Gretchen helped her. Mom and Gretchen were both arrested for assault and both were found to be in need of psychiatric treatment before they could stand trial. I was there when it happened and the bodyguards had no idea why they would attack her. But Anastasia had been trained in self defense skills and disarmed both Gretchen and mom very quickly. I still don't know where they got the guns, until they found a hidden compartment in dad's office. Anastasia is pregnant and mom figured it out and it sent her over the edge. Luckily she and Gretchen had no idea the safety's were on and thought they could just shoot the guns.

Barney
I didn't arrive until later and found out why the police were questioning Anastasia. Christian walked in soon afterward. Mia and Anastasia were both waiting for the rest of us to arrive and have a family dinner to welcome Elliott and Kate home. Christian couldn't in good conscience hire an attorney or get them bailed out. Mia was telling her mom about her pregnancy when she lost it after looking at Anastasia. This was the story Mia told me. She got up and came back with Gretchen both holding guns aiming them at Anastasia. Apparently Anastasia disarmed them immediately and they ended up on the floor face down with the bodyguards help. Mia called the police on her own mom.

Elliott
We watch as mom and Gretchen are being arrested and taken away in squad cars. Two more officers are questioning everyone about what had happened that caused all this to happen. Apparently mom and Gretchen tried to shoot Anastasia but both the guns safety's were on. Anastasia disarmed both of them and shoved them down face first onto the floor. Security used cable ties on both Gretchen and mom. So we are finally getting fed by the other maid. They are going to have both ladies tested by a psychiatrist to see if they are insane or not.

Kate
I knew there was some resentment towards Anastasia but I never thought they would try to kill her. Something set them off pretty badly or they were just insane. She never did like Anastasia and I can't figure out why. Trying to kill her is way over the top for anyone.

Christian
I hug Anastasia and I tell her we need to double her security at this point. I shake my head wondering where mom hid those guns and why they were loaded to begin with. I have a chat with all the security guards who keep a watch over mom, Gretchen and the rest of us. I need answers and need to see if this is mom and Gretchen's normal routine. They told me it was worse after I started dating Anastasia. Anastasia is still being questioned by the cops. She looks exhausted by now.

Anastasia
It was a good thing those guns had the safety on both of them. The last cop asked again and again, hoping I would change the my answers to why Grace would do anything at all. She needs help and Christian agrees that both should see a psychiatrist.