What An Ass

Anastasia
I can't believe the judge didn't question the cop regarding the multiple times he was involved in these type of cases. I am not letting this slide. The cop knows dad and he definitely knows what he is capable of if he makes any more threats against me. I filed charges against Drew Lawson and have my own files on his activities. I went to the shooting range with dad. I hired two body guards one male and one female. My conceal carry license is up to date. I make sure I wear a vest when I go out.

Ray
I definitely heard the buzz about the idiot judge who failed to have the cop taken into custody after they dismissed the charges against Anastasia's client. There were others who did worse to and Anastasia brought up the cops history. She has her gun and license along with a bulletproof vest. She hired bodyguards as well. This cop knows I am her father and will make some calls if he gets anywhere near her. I know Drew thinks he can do as he pleases but he has brought a lot of attention to himself at this point. He was hoping my daughter was not going to win for her client, but she did. His story didn't stand up when cross examined. It was obvious he lied. Anastasia got him to incriminate himself in more than this case. He should have listened to his attorney and not testify.

Drew Lawson
A restraining order was filed against me to stay away from Miss Steele and her clients. The other women asked her to represent her them. Now I am hounded by newspaper journalists. Questions were being asked after Miss Steele filed charges on behalf of her clients. She is trying to get me terminated from my job at this point. The prosecutor is looking into the charges, internal affairs is looking at the case now. I am on desk duty for now and my gun is with my boss for now.

Anastasia
Like everything else people can't change their behavior and Drew Lawson proved that to be true. Even on desk duty he couldn't stop his criminal activity and he was finally arrested and charged for the same crimes against other women that he was facing from my clients. Seattle is facing law suits against them for not looking into this cops behavior long ago. I am getting a class action suit against the cop and the police department that allowed him to keep doing this to women and failed to believe the many women who were his victims. He is being kept in protective custody in jail.

Kate
I wanted to write the story on this cop but Anastasia needs me to wait until they win the case against the police department and the cop before she asks her clients if they are willing to talk to me. She wants them to win on all fronts. I did get the story about him being on desk duty and still going out and harassing and sexually assaulting women. She is glad he is now behind bars because he made threats against her as well. She carries a gun and knows how to shoot it along with having a license to carry it. I love living in this apartment it is very nice and they renovated it and the whole building, including the roof. I couldn't believe what they did with the roof. Mia's brother Elliott who I have only saw a couple of times was the one who did the work. Well his company did. Barney came very close to with Mia to show Leila and I how to use all the newest technology in our apartments and the building.

Leila
I have loved the privacy of my own apartment and I can get up and paint or work on my photos at any time. I created a dark room in one of the bedrooms. Anastasia reminded me to make sure I am very careful with the chemicals and keep the batteries in the smoke detector and the fire alarms. This place is perfect and I can use the walls in Anastasia's office and the hallway to hang them and sell them that way until I get a place to show my work. Kate has me take photos from her and her newspaper. It's not a whole lot but I get seen and it might help to get my name out there.

Anastasia
Drew was found guilty of all charges and we filed the documents suing the Seattle police department and they settled with all the young ladies for a nice sum of a million dollar each and paid all my legal fees as well. Sixty thousand dollars was what I was given, I only had twenty thousand in billable hours and that is what I charged for my services. It came in handy though so I kept it after they insisted. After everything I started getting more business after winning, well getting the young ladies a nice settlement for everything Mr Lawson put them through. He is behind bars for a while now and in ten to fifteen years if that he will be back out on the street. He got more than the usual time because he was a cop and knew he was in the wrong and had no remorse at all.

Theresa Prescott
I get bored standing around the courthouse waiting for Miss Steele to finish her work. I definitely wasn't sure why I was even hired until the day Drew Lawson escaped and we found out he was in the courthouse looking for Miss Steele. I definitely found out why I was hired. I wasn't quick enough to stop him because he grabbed a gun and before I could get a proper aim at him. Miss Steele shot him and the gun went flying out of his hand and went off and the bullet bounced off the bulletproof glass and hit him in his chest. They saved his life and he had to be operated on for both bullets. Miss Steele's was lodged in his hand. She should have killed the bastard. They took her gun in evidence and everyone's statements and we got a copy of the videos of the whole thing including his escape. We had to get a court order for it. I did my job correctly but mr Lawson knew how to get around the courthouse without being seen.