A Beautiful Baby

Elliott
Nothing like getting woke up by your wife screaming in agony. At first I couldn't figure out why she was screaming, then I saw it. I dialed 911 and her doctor and told her Houston we have a problem. I told staff to go open the gates for the ambulance and the doctor. A good thing she lives ten minutes away. Kate was smart to get me to take courses for emergency deliveries. I ran and got the kit she prepared and moved her into position to help the baby get out. She has screamed every two minutes. The baby is now coming out and thank God the EMT's have moved me out of the way. Rubber sheeting is what Kate was obsessed with for our bedding and I am glad she made me find them. Soon the doctor has arrived and she is finishing up the delivery and the EMTS are ready and they are monitoring Kate while I stand looking helpless. Shawn Elliott Grey and Sandra Emma Grey arrive and both are healthy. They need to get Kate to the hospital immediately so they get her on the gurney and have me follow them. I knew twins were arriving but had no idea they might arrive early. I call Christian and Mia and tell them that we are on the way to the hospital. I change and wash up grab Kate's bag and get the security in charge of the babies out of bed. Time to go to work. I finally find my wife and I am looking at her as they seem to be having trouble waking her up. Soon they are headed out asking me to sign for surgery. I sign and I have no idea what they told me, but it was to save her life.

Kate
I finally can open my eyes, I can't think straight and I feel a hand holding mine and look at the person and it is Elliott and I hear crying. Our babies are born. He rolls them into my view and then shows them both to me. Shawn and Sandra were the names we chose and he has already changed diapers and fed them both. I chose bottle feeding because of my hectic schedule. He brings them over and lets me hold them, but is very careful to make sure they aren't on my stomach. Apparently I had to have surgery to stop the bleeding. The family arrives and security is waiting outside the suite.

Kelly
I arrive to bring a gift to Kate and her babies, they are all enjoying the babies. I think about when I adopted my three newborns. Grace helped us get them. My husband thought it odd how she could get newborns for us to adopt privately. After Mia he asked her a lot of questions and she said that the parents came to her before the baby was born and she helped them find good parents for their babies. We are getting to know each other.

Tyler
I finally caught up to Jack Hyde and Elizabeth Morgan. Each of them were expecting my visit, but they did expect I  would kill them. Imagine their surprise when I arrived and took all their files and records from them. I drained every penny from their accounts and dropped the files in the mail to the agent in charge of the human trafficking cases. Soon the news started pouring in about victims being located around the world. Arrests being made, they found Jack Hyde and Elizabeth Morgan nailed to crosses in an empty lot. They were upside down. I had victims families assist in this. Thirty per cent of the victims were dead or had escaped and in hiding, the number were great. The monies were dispersed amongst their victims families if they were confirmed dead. It was divided up equally. Jennifer had dragged other young girls in on this, I had saved Kelly from her, but found out it was a bigger issue than just local. I thought Grace had aborted our child, but soon found out she lied. It took years to find Kelly. She married Carrick Grey and never looked back. I looked into adoptions and abandoned babies and finally found her. I have never spoken to her, but I knew that Jennifer Louis had ties to Elena Lincoln and I put a stop to her trying to force Kelly into whatever was going on with her. I then discovered the Jennifer was Carrick Grey's sub missive and it started when she was 14. I can't prove Grace killed Carrick, but she had motives. The international news media was all over the stories about locating the victims from their captors. Hospitals were taking in a lot of different ages, shapes and both sexes. Some were pregnant. Jennifer Louis was trying to set up her own human trafficking operation and she came to Seattle to extort money from the Grey family. I couldn't let her do it.

Anastasia
I notice an older man waiting by the elevators and I swear he reminds me of my dad. I know dad is dead he looks back just before he gets on the elevator and he nods at me as he follows Kelly onto the elevator. He didn't look like a bad guy to me. So I just look at the time and ask to check security videos to be sure of it. The babies are beautiful and loud.

Christian
I want a couple of girls next time. One girl and five boys, or two girls and seven boys if we include Kelly's children. We are definitely getting to know each other. Elliott is very proud of his babies. Kate had a rough time of it though. Security is tight around the room and the nursery.

Mia
I look at the babies and think about having a girl soon. Barney nudges me as he holds Sandra and smiles.

Barney
We leave shortly after the babies were put back in their cribs to sleep.