It Rains And Pours

Grace
I just can't believe that I am going to have three married children soon. My sons swear their fiancés aren't pregnant. Anastasia has no family to be there at her wedding. Christian decided to walk her down the aisle and Mia, Barney, Elliott and Kate are going to be at the altar awaiting their presence. That was not the wedding I wanted for my son, but it was the choice as Christian reminded me. I think Anastasia would have told me the same thing if she had had the time to. Both were pretty busy getting things in order so they could go on a honeymoon. Then Elliott and Kate had a huge wedding thanks to Enid Kavanagh. She wanted her only daughter to go down the aisle in style and with a lot of people attending the wedding. Anastasia wanted a wedding with just family and friends. She had no family but plenty of friends. Enid had Kate's wedding dress since she graduated high school.

Christian
I have to give Anastasia credit she didn't let anyone sway her from how we decided to get married and I was glad it was how we wanted it to be. Quietly done and only family and friends. We finally got married and we flew to a private island that was up for sale and stayed for thirty days and loved it. The owner needed to sell it and allowed us to use it along with his staff. I had Jason vet the staff members and Gail interviewed them. She will be in charge of all staffing at our homes. She has several assistants who report to her. We had private beaches and enjoyed them. The first thing I did was remove all our clothing and hit the beach with her in my arms. We rarely wore clothing, I am very happy about that because I can enjoy every inch of her body. Every time I looked at her I wanted to enjoy her body as I slowly brought her to orgasm. Teasing her as I rubbed against her opening and she would try to push against me so I would enter her. She finally got on top of me and slid down so I was fully inside her and she would enjoy just having me inside and we would start moving together. I was surprised that she hadn't had sex yet because she was way too busy with her law firm and her dad's firm as well. She has several people she trusts to run them while we are gone. Like Roz is running GEH for me.

Anastasia
As soon as the staff go to their quarters, Christian walks over to me and strips me of my clothing and then his. He picks me up and we are heading to the beach where there's a place to lay on to sun bathe. He lays down with me and starts kissing me slowly as his hands move  towards my breast and then he starts kissing me while plays with my breast and makes his way between my legs. Finally he slides inside me a little at time until he is deep inside me. We both can't keep our hands off of each other until it started pouring down the rain. It apparently is the rainy season here on the island. Of course it would be.

Christian
We were able to have Elliott and Kate come here and check the place out after I made an offer. I got it appraised and inspected before we arrived. We head back to Seattle and of course it's raining as we get off the jet. I think there's a conspiracy afoot with the clouds. We make it home safely and we go to her apartment because the paparazzi are at my apartment building. We had a wedding to help with in the next month and a very stressed out bride and groom. Elliott was battling about the bachelor and bachelorette parties. They both want strippers, but they don't want each other having them. They finally decided to allow the other to have them but security guards will make sure nothing but stripping went on at both parties.

Anastasia
The wedding is really becoming a huge pain for the matron of honor and the best man. I have had to deal with two mothers and I am standing my ground with both of them. Both want to control what they want for the wedding. I listen nodding and tell them I will let Kate know what they wanted, I don't include the fact that I did it when she was asleep. Her and Elliott have been avoiding both mothers since they started planning the wedding. The wedding planners were told that only Kate and I make changes. So they are avoiding the mother's phone calls.

Elliott
Christian got me out of a jam with both mothers two days after he came back home from his honeymoon. They wanted to change the colors of the wedding and actually brought in everything they wanted, he helped get me away from them both by calling me to say there was an emergency at a job site that needs my immediate attention. Of course he has my driver and car ready for a quick get away. Not going to get involved with mothers demanding anything of a wedding that is not theirs to begin with. They tried to force us not to have the parties and have coed one instead. Both of us stood our ground. Anastasia is now running interference for us. She was able to handle mom when she tried to take her wedding over. She told her that she might not get invited to the wedding if she didn't stop trying to bully her into changing her wedding behind her back. She brought us all together in one room and laid the law down to the mothers. Then she told Kate and myself to avoid them because they will go behind our backs to bully anyone they can to get their way in making the changes they wanted.

Kate
Mom and Grace tried to change the wedding menu, the colors and the flowers. I allowed them to pick out their dresses to my wedding and that was way too much to deal with because each of them were trying to outdo the bride and I went behind their backs and had a subtle touch to their dresses and asked they not give the mother the dresses but deliver them with mine and Anastasia said she would give them to them the day if the wedding along with the shoes that were matching the dresses. Both are wearing the same dress in different sizes. It was Anastasia's idea.

Anastasia
Both mothers had no idea they were wearing the same dresses and shoes and not the ones they thought they were going to wear. They weren't happy but had no choice either wear the dresses or don't attend the wedding.