The Merging A Steele With R Steele Law Firms

Anastasia
I might be young and female but I will nit be bamboozled by his attorneys he had on staff. There were a few that thought they would force me into giving them a partnership. They were very wrong about that, because before we met, I read through all their contracts. They knew there would be no partnership forthcoming and they also were hired right out of law school and trained by my dad. Each could get a partnership after passing the bar but not at my dad's firm. The ten attorneys had no idea that I read all their contracts. I found out they had tried to gain access to his company computer and his safe where he kept the originals of their contracts. They can't take the clients with them, because dad brought them in and they merely worked on the cases alongside him.

Well they all tried to bully me but it failed because I had armed myself. Todd and my staff were all here along with the security staff dad had. So when they tried to walk out with files they were stopped and arrested if they didn't comply. All electronics belonged to Steele Law firm. Cars were returned and passwords were changed thanks to Sarah Moses the head of IT for dad's firm. She did it so fast no one noticed while we were having our showdown she was working her magic. Their badges and codes were deleted.

Sarah
I await miss Steele's next order when I recall something and I call her about the accounts and we need to make sure to cancel all their company credit cards and check on when they last purchased anything. I put a hold on all the credit cards immediately. I should have done that as soon as I heard of mr Steele passing away. This has got to be hard on her, but he told me when push came to shove Anastasia was going to shove back. She is definitely doing that. I had heard they were going to force her into giving them a partnership or just take the firm from her one client at a time. Now they can't do either. I get a call regarding a credit card purchase that was blocked and the person had already been escorted off the premises. I inform her that it is a company card and it has been cancelled. I hung up and check her spending. We will dock her last check for the purchases she made that has nothing to do with work.

Todd
These attorneys really don't know who they are dealing with, but they soon found out just who she was. She is her father's daughter, she did not smile as she ripped them apart they were asked for their company credit cards, some denied they had one. All of us including security and Anastasia has her gun and license with her along with her bullet proof vest. She means business today. An attorney from the Grey law firm in present today as well. The lawyer spearheading this rebellion is her dad's second in command, but not his partner. Conrad Davis was the one looking for Rays will and we haven't told him that the will was with the Grey Law firm. Anastasia has made a deal with me that she will help me get my own firm started if I give her two years after I get my license. I agreed to it. We have it in writing. She is encouraging the others to take classes in anything they want at her expense.

Iris
I am going through the financial records and I order a forensic accountant to go through everything. Cheryl and Russell are gathering all the car keys from them. A few of the younger attorneys decided to stay until they found a partnership. Anastasia understood that and she looked at their contracts. Each one that wanted out of their contracts would pay the penalty for leaving. The younger ones couldn't afford to pay it. The older ones didn't want to pay it.

Cheryl
I am helping Sarah with everything she has to do. We are ready either the numbers if we have a complete walk out by the attorneys. The forensic accountants will be going through everything available today. We had this planned out completely. Anastasia is a firm believer in being totally prepared for everything. Sarah and I go through and see what property the attorneys have that belong to the law firm.

Russell
I look at the HR files and we look at the attorneys assistants and PA's and consider who will be staying. I talk to the head of HR and we go through the files on all the employees and I see a few need terminated. I look at some who could be useful in other areas. We are working hard on getting these two firms merged together as one.

Stuart
I am here watching over miss Steele's office and taking information about clients that walk in off the street. It is hard to explain to them that Miss Steele is away due to her dad's death. All of it is true and they can call and set an appointment with her in a couple of days. I have had a very busy day and the childcare people are having fun chasing after the children they have in there now. I am starting to think people are taking advantage of the free childcare while they are talking to us. They seem to do it when Miss Steele is busy elsewhere. I decided to implement a program where they have to get a pass from us to have them children watched, if they don't have it they don't get back to the childcare area. I decided to do just that and if they don't come back to the office after they drop the child in the childcare area then we will be charging them for seeing an attorney.