1-10

Chapter 1 Time travel, the money has not been spent yet

Xia Qingqing woke up from a coma and found herself lying in a strange forest.

"Hiss~ It hurts." She raised her hand and touched the painful back of her head, and sure enough, she felt blood on her hand.

Xia Qingqing struggled to find her cell phone to call for help, but found that she had nothing on her and her heart suddenly dropped.

Did she encounter a robber who robbed her of all her things and dumped her body in the wilderness? She smiled bitterly, and she was lucky that the robber only robbed her of wealth and not sex.

Xia Qingqing got up unsteadily, but just after taking a few steps, she lost strength and fell to the ground, feeling dizzy.

"Is anyone there?"

"Help, help!!!"

Just when Xia Qingqing's consciousness began to drift away, a tall figure suddenly appeared in front of him.

There's help! , Xia Qingqing felt happy and weakly said to the man: "Handsome guy, please help me call 120."

Song Ze glanced at the little girl lying on the ground and didn't understand what she was talking about. Why should he hit 120? Who was 120, and why did he hit him.

He went up the mountain to collect firewood. He heard the noise coming here and thought it was a wild animal. He planned to come over to pick up something missing, but he saw a big, bloody person alive.

Song Ze glanced at the blood on the ground, thought for a moment, and turned around to leave. The little girl's injuries looked very serious. He didn't intend to get involved in this muddy water. What if someone died and the blame was on him?

Xia Qingqing looked at the man's indifferent back, her almond-shaped eyes widened in disbelief: This man actually refused to save him! Wouldn't his conscience be condemned by morality?

Suddenly, Xia Qingqing realized, could this person be the robber? Otherwise, why would a normal person not even be willing to call 120?

Something is wrong, so wrong.

Xia Qingqing was filled with resentment and stared hard at the man who was about to leave. He suddenly gathered all his strength, swooped down, and hugged the man's left foot.

Then he bit his calf hard, as if he wanted to bite off a piece of the other person's flesh.

Song Ze let out a cry of pain, looked down at the girl who was biting his calf, and used his long legs to throw the girl away.

Before she fainted, Xia Qingqing had only one thought: Even if she was a ghost, she would never let this damn robber go.

Song Ze looked at his blood-stained trousers and suddenly chuckled dangerously. This injury could not be in vain. He wanted to rescue the person and then ask for compensation.

——When Xia Qingqing woke up again. She found herself lying in a dilapidated adobe room with crumbs on the walls.

She was slightly frightened. It couldn't be that damn robber who didn't feel guilty about killing her and sold her into a ravine.

Xia Qingqing's teeth creaked from the bite. Damn it, she swore that as long as she could get out alive, she would never let that person go.

"Sister, are you awake?"

Xia Qingqing's revenge plan was loudly interrupted by a skinny little boy.

"Child, come here." Xia Qingqing just stretched out her hand, trying to recruit the little boy to come over and talk to her, but she saw the little boy running out like a gust of wind.