Ch.106

She felt a helplessness beyond her control!

The behavior of Fernand and Jacob, who didn't care how much she screamed or refused, was chilling.

The reason why her rejection is now working is probably because Zachary is by her side. Before, he didn't even think of listening to her, he just said what he wanted to say. He was someone she couldn't communicate with.

Recalling what had happened before, Bianca shuddered slightly.

The tremors in her body didn't fade even after a long time. Reluctant to even face Jacob, Bianca tugged at Zachary's sleeve and said with a weary voice.

"Let's go back, honey. I'm tired."

......

Reluctant to back down, Zachary stood tall, staring at Jacob without budging even at Bianca's gesture.

The eyes of the two men clashed. A man trying to protect Bianca and a man trying to steal Bianca. The clash between the two incompatible beings grew sharper.

"Honey."

When Bianca pulled him back, Zachary slowly turned around, dragged along by Bianca's hand as if he couldn't help it.

Jacob's guts burned. Jacob shouted after them.

"I won't give up on you, Bianca!"

It was a strange obsession.

As soon as Jacob said that, Zachary stopped.

It was a complete disregard on his part to openly court Bianca in front of her husband. At the same time, it wasn't any different from treating Bianca like an easy woman.

Angry, Bianca tried to respond, but the coldness flowing beside her hardened her body.

Bianca's face turned pale, without even thinking of looking at Zachary. Although she had grown accustomed to his face, unlike before, she still felt frightened when he was angry. Even if that anger was directed at someone other than her.

Zachary's eyes were tense as he slowly looked back. The two unwavering eyes seemed to pierce through Jacob. There was power in his gaze.

The power of the strong against the weak and that of wild beasts to prey on herbivores!

Like a rabbit in front of a wolf, Jacob involuntarily held his breath as Zachary's lips slowly opened.

Zachary's mouth opened. The restrained voice was as calm as a whisper, but it was so clear and heavy that it left no room for confusion.

"It's a bit cliche to say that a weak dog barks the loudest, but sometimes clichés hit the mark."

It was obvious who he was referring to as the weak dog. Just as Jacob was about to shout how dare he insult the royal family, Zachary's next words interrupted him.

"In war, the barking dog usually dies first. I think His Highness needs to bark a little less."

There was clear hostility in his sarcastic tone.

Zachary looked at Jacob, then turned around and left the garden. Gaspard also took Yvonne, who had lost consciousness, and silently followed him.

Gaspard's eyes remained fixed on Jacob for a moment, as if nailed to him, as soon as he realized it was Jacob who had struck Yvonne.

The boiling anger lurking in the deep navy blue eyes that resembled the night sky vanished in an instant, making it difficult to even realize its existence.

"...Ha!"

Jacob laughed in a state of shock. Zachary's words were too arrogant for the prince. However, he couldn't get angry because it was the right choice to cover things up at this point. If the commotion grew and this story reached the king's ears, it wouldn't be good for Jacob.