Ch.58

The maids left, but Bianca didn't rest. It was because there was someone who entered the room immediately after crossing paths with the maids.

It was Sauveur who came to meet Bianca.

"Madam, you must come down now."

"Understood."

Bianca nodded. By handing over the designs to the maids, Bianca had done everything she needed to do in the castle, and now it was truly time to depart. Yvonne followed Bianca with her luggage, and Sauveur immediately followed in Bianca's footsteps.

Curiously, Sauveur asked, "By the way, those maids who just left seemed very excited. What did you tell them?"

"It was nothing. It seems they are happy because they won't have to see me for a while."

"...Are you joking?"

"You are very perceptive, Sir Sauveur."

There was no change in her indifferent expression. Seeing Bianca's expression, Sauveur trembled as he gently stroked his arms.

"It was a funny joke. Besides, it seemed like you were serious when you said that."

If it were someone else, they wouldn't know, but it was even scarier because it was Bianca who made the self-deprecating joke. It was difficult to determine how much of it was a joke, so it wasn't easy to keep up, and even when he realized it was a joke, he couldn't find the right way to respond.

She is a deceiving lady. Sauveur inwardly clicked his tongue. If some time had passed, it would have been a situation where he would have immediately closed his mouth and read the atmosphere, but Sauveur didn't give up and cleverly spoke to Bianca again.

"So, why didn't you ask why I came here instead of Sir Gaspard?"

"I guess you had nothing else to do."

"You're joking again."

Sauveur shrugged. This kind of joke was easy to accept. He preferred it when a sharp arrow flew towards him. But the problem is that this time it wasn't a joke, it was Bianca's sincerity.

Sauveur really didn't care if it was a joke or not. Because that wasn't the point. With a smile in favor of the cause, Sauveur flattered Bianca.

"Actually, I want to obtain madam's permission for something."

"What thing?"

"I heard from the steward that madam was not satisfied with the Count's clothes..."

"That's correct."

Bianca nodded. It was one of the few things she was proud of lately.

But why is he mentioning that suddenly?

Bianca tilted her head, not knowing why Sauveur was interested in it. Sauveur continued speaking in a low voice, as if gently persuading Bianca not to offend her.

"Then, will you use those garments only in the territory?"

"No. I am actually planning to take this opportunity to buy him clothes in the capital."

"Then, will you discard those clothes?"

"Well, Vincent will take care of the disposal."

At that moment, Sauveur, who had been calm until now, abruptly changed his attitude, raising his hand and jumping.

"Then me! Me!"

"What?"

Bianca stepped back, surprised by Sauveur's frivolous appearance. A bulky knight, a head taller than her, raised his hand and jumped, looking intimidating.