Ch.72

Zachary's face twisted as he recognized the opponent. Bianca also took a deep breath. The person's appearance was not familiar to her, but it was clearly engraved as a stigma in Bianca's memory.

Bianca could never forget that face. The hateful opponent she promised to take revenge on... A wicked man who conspired like a mouse to steal everything from her.

The other person, who also didn't seem happy to see them, raised the corners of his mouth and smiled at them.

"Who is it? Isn't it the hero of Sevran, the Count of Arno?"

"......"

"Why don't you even want to greet me? Our hero has reached the top, so it seems he can't even see his brother, who remains a vassal, right?"

Zachary's older brother, Viscount Huegh, was sarcastic.

The shameless attitude that didn't hide the hostility was vulgar. Bianca frowned slightly, taking a step back to distance herself from Viscount Huegh.

A foul smell emanated from him. It smelled like human trash.

For the Prince's banquet, all the nobles were called, and it was heard that even anonymous nobles gathered in the capital to gaze at high-ranking individuals and eat even the scraps of meat that fell.

Viscount Huegh must not have been called.

The difference between Zachary and Viscount Huegh was literally like that of a hawk and a kite.

Although that's true. There is nothing to find in this vast palace. Bianca's lips twisted.

"The whore of Blanchefort fell in love with a mere clown and insulted the family! I cannot overlook this as the successor of the Arno family! Still, thinking of the old feelings I lived with my younger brother, I will let you go without hitting you. But all things Arno must be left behind! Hey, don't let that whore take anything!"

Before the regression, the insults Viscount Huegh uttered while expelling Bianca still echoed in her ears. The humiliation of that moment. There was no way she could forget it. Bianca bit her lip and looked at Viscount Huegh.

Viscount Huegh was a little younger than she remembered. The frivolous appearance, the sharp and obsequious character that had no similarities to Zachary, were evident on his face.

Did he feel her sharp gaze? Viscount Huegh pretended to be exaggeratedly surprised and aimed an arrow at Bianca.

"Oh... Holy heavens! Isn't this the person who was sold as a human sacrifice when Count Arno was still a Baron, and made him a Count? Still, the social world is in an uproar over the fact that Count Arno has brought 'the' Countess."

"Shut your mouth, brother."

Viscount Huegh moved toward Bianca, trembling with so much commotion. But before he could reach Bianca, Zachary blocked his path. Zachary's broad back obstructed Bianca's view.

From Bianca's position, she couldn't see what expression Zachary was making, but the voice she heard was unusual.

Zachary's strength, threatening Viscount Huegh as if growling, was fierce enough to make a criminal flee with their tail between their legs.

Are they still flesh and blood? Despite Zachary's terrifying impulse, Viscount Huegh raised his nose and shouted loudly.

"Why? Did I lie? When my sister-in-law got married, wasn't she seven years old...? Am I right? Kya, you even married a young and immature girl to drag her into Blanchefort, well done! I should congratulate the Count!"