Ch.76

Celine, the daughter of Viscount Volne, smiled and quickly glanced at Bianca's attire. The dress looked very luxurious. It's red! Fearing the cost of dyeing, she couldn't even afford such a dress. How wealthy she must be. For a moment, envy and a desire to show off to Bianca emerged in her eyes.

However, upon closer inspection, the jewel on the necklace was a peridot. Although it was the first time she saw such a large and transparent peridot, it was not suitable for that dress, which would require a gemstone no less than an emerald. Her family also doesn't seem to match the dress.

Still, if you go out for a walk dressed like that, you'll probably be seen as a woman from a "suitable" family. It's not a dress you can wear just out of vanity. And the escort behind her as well.

The man serving as an escort was tall and intimidating. Celine shrunk a bit, but thinking that there was no reason for her to do so, she stretched her neck.

Anyway, once she knows what her family is, all her questions will be answered. Celine's eyes lit up as she thought hard for a short while.

In a short period of time, it wouldn't be possible to gather more information than this just by looking at the clothes. Celine was proud of herself for her clever response and keen eye.

However, contrary to Celine's thoughts that she had observed Bianca in secret, her thoughts seemed clear to Bianca.

Bianca didn't overlook the fact that Celine's gaze lingered on her necklace for an unusually long time, and that her eyebrows furrowed when she saw the jewels on the necklace. Bianca instinctively realized that she had been devalued. Bianca's mood quickly deteriorated.

She has a bad personality and bad looks.

Although the peridot was a cheaper gem compared to emerald, the pearl necklace adorning the peridot was thick and smooth, without imperfections.

While evaluating the pendant's jewels, it didn't seem like Celine had discovered the significance of combining peridot with such a precious pearl necklace.

In that case, she either wasn't intelligent enough to know the meaning or didn't have enough insight to recognize the level of a pearl necklace.

Then, at least she should have a good personality.

Bianca, who was displeased with Celine, softly said with a stern expression on her face.

"This is Bianca de Arno."

She didn't even want to say her name, but her opponent was a noble. Unless she knew which family she belonged to, it was necessary to maintain minimal courtesy.

However, it was only the bare minimum. It is customary to ask the other person about their identity, but Bianca kept her mouth shut. Because she truly didn't care and it didn't seem necessary to know.

Bianca gracefully nodded her head.

"I'll leave now, so you can take your time and look around."

"You don't have to leave because of us. How about we look around together?"

Another woman, surprised by the name Arno, quickly held onto Bianca. She was a woman with ash-blond hair. The other blonde woman nodded as if in agreement.

While they were making a commotion, the redhead woman simply staggered embarrassedly. Wherever you look, she seems to be influenced by the people around her. It was a pity, but it wasn't something Bianca cared about.

It was enough for Bianca to be considerate of them just to dispel the annoyance of her interrupted long walk. Bianca, annoyed, cut off their silly comments that were holding her back.