~ℭ𝔥 61×𝔓𝔯𝔢𝔤𝔫𝔞𝔫𝔱?~

Start from the beginning

"Then, your beautiful hair. You know? When we went to take our first lesson of marksmanship, your hair were moving in air with so much elegance. The way you were focused on your target, the way you closed your one eye and the way your delicate fingers were holding on that arrow, all of these, were making me fall for you deeply." He continued, now rubbing his thumb on his blushing cheek, who just giggled in response softly.

"Why you are so perfect tae?"

"Because you are my omega. And you make me perfect, when you are with me."

"You are too good for me."

"And you are too perfect for my own good." Said taehyung, leaning down, then placing his lips on the soft petal like ones of the other, to kiss him with all his love and feelings.

.

.

.

Afternoon time

"Jin hyung, do you love namjoon hyung?" Hoseok asked, which made Jin frown a little at the sudden question.

"Why would you ask this?"

"I have seen you nervous in front of him. Even when you are carrying his puppy, you are too shy and nervous in front of namjoon hyung. Do you really love him hyung?" He asked, and for some moments Jin remain silent.

"I, I do not know hoseokie."

"What do mean by you do not know?" He asked, making jin let out a sigh.

"Hobi, never in my life, I felt loved. You know, my appa and eomma, was not like yours appa and eomma." He said, turning his gaze to the younger omega, who kept staring at him with a frown.

Again, Jin sighed, as he sat comfortably on bed by crossing his legs over each other. For some moments, he remained silent, thinking about something, then a tear escaped one of his eye, making hoseok stare at him with wide eyes.

"As you have read the book, you know that I am cursed by my own father in past life. He cursed me that I will never will feel the love of a father and mother, so does it happen. My father, is a mighty King, and he always, always wanted an alpha son to continue his bloodline, but to his horror, my mother's womb got cursed by Luna just after I born, and his dream of having an alpha son broke in uncountable pieces." He explained, and hoseok listened to him in complete silence.

"And as there is a law in my reign, that the king can only marry his mate, and can never have multiple queens as his wife, he started to treat eomma badly, while he never bait an eye on me. He always look on me like a low life, and because of his behaviour towards of my eomma, eomma also never treated me like her own puppy, and she abandoned me as soon as I was born." Hoseok was starting at the elder in disbelief now. He cannot believe that a mother can abandon their own puppy just because of their moron husband.

"She even ordered the maids to throw me somewhere in the forest so that wild animals would eat me alive, but the royal advisor said it would not be good because according to some predictions, I was born to bring happiness and wealth to wherever I step. And as soon as I was born, the ongoing drought in the reign ended, and it rained after so many years for the first te there. So, they decided to confront the seongja of our reign, who said, that they have to take care of me until I turn eighteen, because only after that, the curse which was on our reign will break, and that was enough to make my father turn into a complete demon." Jin said, as one more tear slipped out of his eye, but then he looked up, when a soft hand wiped his that tear away, making him realize that hoseok was also now staring at him with grief in his blue orbs.

"T-then, as I grew up, he always told me that I am a curse to their reign. Tht wherever I will step, I will only bring sadness and disaster at that place. He never loved me, and my eomma never even glanced at me, for my entire life. The only one who took care of me, and who told me the whole truth about myself, about the reason of the behaviour of my parents, was my eomma's personal caretaker. She was the only one who took care of me at that place, who made me feel like I worth something, but it all, came to an end, as soon as I turned eighteen, and my father, sold me to a brothel of the strongest reign, the Kim's reign." Jin sobbed, as he remembered those hurtful days. He do not want to remember any of those things, but today, he just want to empty his whole heart, and let the painful things out which was residing there since years.