Chapter 47: Content

*Bailey's POV*

If there was one thing I was one hundred percent sure about, I knew my girlfriend would never hurt me. However, given my past trauma, rape, and everything else Victoria had put me through... I'd be lying if I said I wasn't worried. I didn't know if our upcoming sexual activities might trigger something in me and make me respond negatively to her, but... The look in Parker's eyes told me she knew exactly what I needed.

I know she'll lovingly show me what true intimacy is really about. I genuinely have nothing to fear with her, and that's what I have to focus on.

By the loving manner in which my angel brought her hand to my face and stroked the corner of my jaw, my cheeks tingled hot and bright red. Her thumb was impossibly soft, and I got lost in her crystal-blue orbs. I placed my hand over hers instinctively, merely shuddering at the feeling of her warm skin. She noticed my reaction and smiled so tenderly at me. What I saw shining back at me through her eyes was pure love.

She glanced down to my lips, then quickly reached my eyes again, silently asking permission to kiss me. I wasn't expecting her to do that, especially with what we just did; I'd say consent was given already, but... her wanting my approval felt extraordinarily pleasant and actually added to my dripping arousal. As she slowly moved in even closer than she had already been, our lips drew close like magnets pulling us together. My heart raced like never before, and I couldn't wait to feel her lips again.

There was no hesitation between us; this experience we were about to share couldn't be stopped, and... I wouldn't let that happen; it had been a long time coming... I'm indescribably ready for her to love all of me. Parker pressed her luscious lips against mine, and I literally moaned into it. Her tantalizing tongue tenderly brushed my bottom lip, requesting access. When I opened my mouth and our tongues touched, I moaned again; her rhythmic actions were slow, sincere, and fervent. I cannot get enough of Parker's mouth, of the taste, soft texture, and the minty smell of it... Most of all, the way her lips feel against mine... Nothing but sheer tenderness, warm sensations with every movement.

This woman knows how to be utterly sensual; the intense love she makes me feel from everything she does is almost impossible to be real. Her mouth, those attractive eyes, her sexy, toned body, strong hands, tasteful tongue... everything about her... she's perfect for me. I know that I want... no... I know I need her to kiss me like this every day for the rest of my life. She always makes me feel so goddamn amazing. In fact, if she continued to passionately make out with me while I touched myself, I'd cum so quickly... that's how much this woman turns me on, and she doesn't even have to try... I can get horny just staring at her doing literally anything.

My recent thoughts were intensifying what I was feeling; it was as if my five senses were all open, accepting everything surrounding me. Tasting Parker's warm and minty tongue as it masterfully massaged my own was something else. How she could cause so much pleasure with a simple kiss was unheard of. When breathing became increasingly difficult, Parker pulled away. The air returned to my lungs, which had slightly burned but felt right.

As I breathed in, Parker's scent was imprinted in me; the mix of her sweet musk, body soap, and perfume was intoxicating, to say the least. This is what desire smells like, and I want to breathe it—her in every day... Watching and hearing Parker panting above me, catching her breath, was a gorgeous sight to behold; her eyes found mine. I raised my arms, placing my hands on either side of her face; I needed to feel more of her.

My thumb tenderly grazed across her bottom lip before I tucked some of her beautiful red hair behind her ear. She smiled so sweetly, softly saying, "I love you so much, Bailey Adams."