Chapter 46: Love

*Parker's POV*

"Bailey, make love to me," I uttered huskily, and as soon as those words passed my lips... the look that crossed her visage was profoundly clear and seductive.

No words were exchanged nor needed—we sought permission through glances and tender touches. Then, without hesitation, Bailey took over in the only way she could... perfectly. She leaned in, slowly made out with me, and her hands wrapped around my back, tracing my tattooed skin. It felt so blissful, and at the same time, I was beyond turned on. The way Bailey stared at me with lustful eyes and touched me a little bit ago... she knew what she was doing, and I wanted even more from her. I love how we express ourselves and are with each other... it makes everything so intense.

Her tongue dominated mine, and I was quite literally under her spell; my body was hers to do as she pleased. My eyes remained closed, enjoying the feel of Bailey's hot mouth on mine. When I realized I needed to breathe, I felt the firm pressure of my girlfriend's thumbs, tilting my jaw upward. I heard her take a quick inhale before she began to nibble and suck my neck. I shivered in response, feeling my body tingle, and I gasped once she bit it. I didn't expect that to happen, but... it was sexy; I liked it, and when our eyes met, I could tell she did too.

As soon as Bailey tugged at the waistband of my boxers, I raised my hips, and together, we pulled them down. She was next; before anything else happened, I desired for us to be fully naked. So, with a seductive smirk on her face, she aided me in the simple task of removing her boxers as well. My heart was racing; I was soaking wet and insanely desperate to feel Bailey's mouth and fingers all over me, but... I knew she needed to have control here... This intimate moment that's about to be shared between us is so vital... Tonight is about her... God, I love this woman so much.

When my girlfriend's soft hands reached my shoulders, like a moth to a flame, our eyes locked. Suddenly, with a tender push, she made me fall back onto the mountain of pillows behind me. I raised my eyebrows in response, realizing she was no longer looking into my eyes... Bailey's sights were now transfixed between my legs with hunger. It indeed appeared to be difficult for her to do anything, but... She soon removed her beautiful multi-colored orbs from my vagina, roaming them upward until our eyes met again.

Merely watching her was intoxicating.

She soon straddled me, and I moaned the second I felt her core dripping on my lower abdomen. Oh my god... she's so wet... I can't wait to taste her... Bailey's eyes involuntarily shut at the touch, and our hands found each other, fingers intertwining. Just us being bare, touching each other, and holding hands as we were doing was intimate on its own insane level. We knew what was soon to come; we were comfortable, safe, and more than ready to take the next step in our remarkable relationship.

When Bailey's eyes opened, they were darker and full of lust. She closed the distance between us, leaning forward to hover on top of me, though our breasts were flushed together. Her long hair draped over her right shoulder and softly tickled my skin wherever it touched. As she captured my lips in a teasingly slow yet passionate kiss, I could smell her alluring perfume and body soap. My nipples hardened at all of the sensations, and when Bailey felt it, too, she retracted her lips only to latch onto my neck.

She adjusted herself to use her left hand, keeping herself balanced nicely. While she silently claimed my body with a hickey, her right hand reached my breast and began to massage it slowly. Bailey was skilled at everything she did to me, and I was enthralled like never before. Out of nowhere, she leaned so close to my face, kissed my cheek tenderly, and whispered, "I want to touch every single part of you, Parker."

I was at a loss for words; she could tell.

I bit my bottom lip and kissed her; our tongues eagerly and excitedly fought for dominance. My girlfriend pinched my nipple, causing me to moan, breaking the quick kiss. Doing that allowed her to continue her ravishing assault on my collarbone, knowingly sucking at my weak spot, making me even weaker. Even if I could be playful and exert extra energy to make her feel pleasure, I literally couldn't move; my body was hers. It was then I knew exactly what to say to respond to her comment just a bit ago.