Chapter 24: Snowless

"Where is the freaking snow going to come?"

Ichor watches the sky outside from his window in his apartment.

'Snow?'

Crimson asked, staying on Ichor's palm as she drank the blood he drew out for her like usual.

"Yeah, it was supposed to come last week. And yet, here we are."

'Is snow nice?'

"Yeah, it looks really beautiful. But it's really cold to the touch though."

'Aw...'

Seeing Crimson lift her head down dejectedly, Ichor shakes his head before placing her down and starts shadowboxing for a bit.

"This feels a lot better than I thought."

With Ichor using <Growth Cycle> every night, his strength is now doubled than before. It still isn't much since his body strength was below average even back on Earth, much less here.

But with this boost, if he had to fight that Smoke Controller Demon again, then he was sure that he could dodge its attacks without even a scratch on his clothes.

Moreover, while Ichor is not really a fighter, he does have some knowledge about fighting styles like Muay Thai or some basic WWE moves. He would need to train a lot for it to be viable in a battle. But at least it would only be his technique that needs training.

As for why he knew them... Let's just say that he had times when he needed to do an impromptu joint check for a few people he met in his life.

"Well, at least I got to activate my blessing twice in that time."

Ichor stops shadowboxing before activating <Minor Purification> on his hand.

Yes, <Minor Purification>, not Minor Purification. As in the form of a skill, not a spell.

By training himself in casting the spell till he could cast them without a problem, Ichor managed to activate <Acquisition and Evolution> for it.

In fact, he even managed to do the same for Minor Cure too. So right now, he has 3 skills that are from the healing branch of magic.

And this seemed to cause a special reaction to the skillset overall.

===

Name: Ichor Redwood

Race: Human

Physique: Vitality Blood Physique

Affinity: Life

Class: Life Healer

Level: 21 (3006/3200)

Blessing: Blessing of Blood (Ichor), Acquisition and Evolution

Skill: <Recovery>, <Healing Array>, <Minor Concealment>, <Appraisal>, <Healer Understanding>, <Life Aura>, <Healing Specialization>, <Mana Vision>, <Elemental Emulation>, <Deceiver>, <Growth Cycle>, <Rapid Mind>

===

Just by looking at the [Status] alone, one can see that it has changed quite a bit. Mainly, Ichor's <Heal> skill is now replaced by <Healing Array>.

As for its effects, it's as follows.

===

<Healing Array>: Your healing skills are now combined into a single skill, which lets you change your healing type to any of the types you have as a skill. The strength of the type's effect will depend on the tier the type is in.