Chapter 22: Updated [Status]

===

You can now gain 2 pieces of information related to the System's functions.

Due to the material gained from the Divine Altar, a piece of equipment is now being created to match your current status and growth.

The time needed for equipment creation: 24:00:00 Hours.

===

"Divine Altar... Guess you're the one that took it huh."

Ichor had a guess about it. But seeing that it is true is still a surprise for him.

"Well, I guess it's not all bad though. I even learn this too."

He put his fingertip up in the air before a spark of fire appeared in front of it.

It only lasts a moment, but it's more than enough to show him that he can do it.

"This should be useful."

This spark is caused by Ichor's <Elemental Emulation>. Ichor had tried to understand how it works from watching Sam and Lily casting it.

He was lucky that even if this world's physic was a bit weak due to the presence of mana messing with it constantly, he was still able to improvise it to his understanding of the element. This and looking at how the mana flows eventually help him learn how to use it himself.

While it's not much in the grand scheme of things, Ichor can now see how to use this skill to its full potential.

"Watch, Comprehend, and Execute. I guess this will be my long-term project then."

Since Ichor now uses the Fire element in its pitiful state, he would probably try training with it until he can cast a basic spell with it or something.

As for Lumi's Holy element, Ichor wasn't exposed to it as much as he did with the Fire element nor was he used to how it would function in a normal situation. So, he doesn't even know where to start right now.

Casting the spark for a few more times, Ichor sat up and stretched his arms to the air.

"Let's see what I got first... [Status]."

Ding!

===

Name: Ichor Redwood

Race: Human

Physique: Vitality Blood Physique

Affinity: Life

Class: Life Healer

Level: 19 (1204/2800)

Blessing: Blessing of Blood (Ichor), Acquisition and Evolution

Skill: <Recovery>, <Heal>, <Minor Concealment>, <Appraisal>, <Healer Understanding>, <Life Aura>, <Healing Specialization>, <Mana Vision>, <Elemental Emulation>, <Deceiver>, <Growth Cycle>

===

"Wait, this ain't right."

Checking between his old and new again, Ichor realized something odd about it.

Based on his calculation, the XP he got from the quest should only be enough for him to reach Level 17.

But right now, his level is at 19, which means that he gained an extra 5000 XP out of nowhere.

"Wait... 5000?"

Realizing that he had missed something important, Ichor pulls up Crimson's [Status] to confirm it.