Chapter 9: Adapting to New Lifestyle

'Right... Why can't I check it myself?'

With <Apprasial>, Ichor can simply check out the smartphone and the recording artifact without a problem.

'For now... Let's just get home first.'

Ichor then spent about 20 minutes talking to Lily about the many desserts that he had in his notes. It lasted that long because, at the end of it, he got completely swept up by the flow without a way to get out of it.

After a lot of luck and timely help from Sam, Ichor managed to get away from the clinic and make it to his apartment in record time.

"Why didn't I learn how to speak to others..."

With a sigh, Ichor pulled out his phone before activating <Apprasial> on it.

Ding!

===

[Smartphone]: A low-level handheld technological device that can be used for communication and recording information. Due to the transmigration into a different world, it has been modified to adapt to the new environment it is in.

Skill: <Normality Concealment>, <Indestuctible>, <Soul Device>

===

"A phone got 3 skills to itself, really?"

Checking the description of the skills, Ichor can see what they are exactly.

===

<Normality Concealment>: Your very existence will distort the perception of others to see you as something in their world that is similar in functions to you.

<Indestuctible>: You cannot be damaged in any, shape, or form. You are also immune to any attempt from a third party to distort or destroy the information inside.

<Soul Device>: You are soul-bound to the individual [Ichor Redwood], and only he or those with his permission can see and interact with the information inside of you. You can also be stored inside his soul and be recalled at will.

===

"Huh, cool."

Ichor quickly skimmed over the entire skill and focused his eyes on the last part of the <Soul Device> skill.

"'Stored inside my soul' Let's see how it works."

Holding his phone in one hand, Ichor activated the skill to see what would happen.

Pshh!

"Wow!"

The moment he activated the skill, the phone suddenly became blurry before disappearing from his hand.

Activating the skill again, the phone quickly appears in the same manner as when it disappeared as if it was simply reversing the process of restoring instead of bringing it out of his soul.

"If my phone has these skills, then what about my wallet?"

Pulling out his wallet, Ichor quickly activates <Apprasial> on it.

"Huh, the skills are the same as the phone."

This meant that he could also store it in his soul and it wouldn't be suspicious if he showed it to another person. This could come in handy...

"Well, time to sleep. Goodnight, Crimson."

Buzz!

Crimson sounded out as she was emptying the blood bowl of his blood.