Chapter 36

Since I left you guys hanging on Jeongchan last chapter...hehe~

To get the side ship moving a little, I'm gonna give them their own chapter--mostly. There's a little Hyunlix in here. Just a little PS as well, since minsung and seungbin are already together, they're only gonna get their little clips. But I'll give you some more on Jeongchan, considering Chan is a lot bigger of a character in this, as he is the one that's really closest to Felix as a friend--and could've been boyfriend. I gotta show you guys him moving on, right? Sksksk.

But anyway, the Hyunlix at the end is extremely short. Like...100 words. It's just to end what happened like 2 chapters ago.

***

~Jeongin's POV~

To say I was nervous was an understatement.

I could see Chan's car outside as I was taking off my apron. He was alone now, making me wonder if Felix had already gone home. I was hoping before that he would stay at least to get us started as a wingman, but I guess that was wishful thinking.

I can't keep him waiting though. He knows when I get off work...

So, I tried to braven up. I walked out the back door of the shop, and along the side of it to go to his car. Approaching it, and hearing the car unlock as I got close. I smiled nervously at the sound, knowing knowing was aware of me coming. And wanting me to get in his car.

Oh god--

The car turned on as I reached for the door handle. I flinched at the sound, knowing he probably expected to be going back to his apartment, as well. He often liked me to come home with him. But I wasn't sure if I was ready for that.

I gulped as I opened the car door and got in. His thick scent surrounded me as I closed the door. Buckling in, as he was already shifting gears to drive off with me.

He didn't say anything to me. And I wasn't brave enough to say anything to him. I knew where we were going. He took this route constantly anytime I got in his car to go to his apartment complex. I was just hoping that whatever he was bringing me to his home for, he would let me leave if I couldn't take it.

It'll be hell getting a taxi by that time though. Why the hell did I have to work so late tonight of all nights...?

No use complaining now though.

When we arrived at his apartment, I took off my shoes and bent over to neatly set them beside Chan's considerably larger shoes. I couldn't help but smile, my omega side relishing in the fact that I was so much smaller compared to the alpha I liked. But that smile was wiped clean off my face when I turned around, and was met with Chan stripping off his hoodie.

Oh my god--!

I held in my gasp, and hoped to fuck that I wasn't blushing. He casually took his hoodie off, tossing it onto the back of his couch as he nonchalantly revealed an insanely muscled torso to me. I swallowed some drool self consciously, before I tried acting nonchalant too.

"Why are you standing at the door? Come in, Jeongin." He said as he glanced over at me.

"U-Uh--" I gulped. "Y-Yeah..."

I obediently walked further into the apartment, before I sat down on the couch. At the edge, with my back tensed straight. I didn't look back at him as I heard some more shuffling. It didn't matter, because I could see his reflection in the TV screen.