Chapter 35

Could I get you guys to bark for me again?

😂

***

"Thank you, hyung." I smiled as I sat down across from Chan in a booth at a cute little coffee shop.

"No problem." He smiled back. "Was something on your mind? It's not like you to call me out so late."

"Uh...yeah, just a little. I don't know, I guess I just didn't want to be alone at night. But I didn't want to be home either."

"Why is that?" He asked with a worried frown.

"Hyunjin hyung and I just had a bit of a fight." I mumbled. "I don't think it's really that serious, but...he's treating it like it is. So I didn't want to be around him..."

"Do you not feel safe with him right now?" Chan asked with a frown. "Do I need to go and talk to him? I'm not afraid of him, Felix. If you need me to lay him out, I will."

"No, no--" I shook my head. "I mean...I trust he won't hurt me. I'm just a little upset right now. He's not talking to me about important things, and I'm just a little sad about it right now. Can we talk about something else, hyung? Anything but him. At least...for a while?"

Chan didn't look very happy. But he nodded, before he looked over towards the workers in the shop. Glancing over all of the employees, before he let out a little sigh.

"Is something wrong with you, too?" I asked, giving him a hopeful smile.

Hoping at least one of the two alphas would talk to me, anyway.

"Ah..." He cringed. "No, just..." His eyes went to scan over the workers again. "Jeongin works here. I was hoping to see him."

"Jeongin?" I smiled. "You chose this coffee shop so you could see Jeongin too?"

"He's not answering my texts." Chan mumbled with a little frown. "I don't know what I did. I mean, I know what happened, but...not what I did..."

"Did something happen between you two?" I asked with a little grin, leaning forward over the table a bit. "Are you catching feels for him, hyung?" I giggled.

Chan shot me a glare, though he mostly looked embarrassed. And with that look, I was positive that I was right.

"Oh my god--" I gasped. "You are! You have a crush on Jeo--"

Chan reached across the table quickly and covered my mouth, hissing at me before I could finish my sentence. "And so what if I do?" He hissed under his breath. "Do you have to announce it? Especially when he could be in this coffee shop too?!"

"Sorry." I giggled as he let go of my hand. "So, you seriously have a crush on Jeonginnie?" I whispered. "Seriously?"

"Yes, okay?! Seriously!" He whisper yelled at me. "And he's not talking to me right now! I'm worried that I fucked something up really bad!"

"Well, what happened?" I asked, smiling at him and wondering if I should break the news to Jeongin and get Jeongin to make a move on Chan--to get Chan to make the real move on Jeongin, anyway.

"We just--" Chan sighed exasperatedly. "We were at my apartment, and I was showing him my sound equipment." He mumbled.

"And?" I smiled wider.

He bit his lip. "We accidentally kissed..." He mumbled softly.

"You--" I gasped, my hand shooting to my mouth. "You kissed?!" I whispered excitedly.