Chapter 13

Thank you for 11k on Dec. 4th and 12k on Dec. 6th~❤️

There's more minsung at the end sksksk

I'm procrastinating really hard on this book. I'm struggling to find the motivation to write in it. Meanwhile, I've written about 8k-10k words in a draft these past few days 😂

On a bright note though, did I tell you guys yet that my sister graduated? Yeah, on Thursday. She woke me up at 8 AM telling me to come to her graduating at 10 AM 💀 She's an LVN (nurse) now. I have her to credit for some of the stuff I wrote in I'm not poly. Her study guides at least 💀

***

When I got home from work that evening, I was more than a little upset. My boss had yelled at me throughout the day for being a few minutes late. So, I was already on the verge of crying as I walked in the door. Honestly, all I wanted to do was bug Hyunjin for cuddles for a bit. But when I got there, I found that he was in a bad mood.

"Hyung?" I called softly as I opened his bedroom door and peeked into his room. Just as the alpha slammed a drawer to his dresser shut. I flinched a bit at the loud noise and the way it rattled the entire dresser, before my eyes shifted to Hyunjin's as he turned to look at me with amber eyes.

"You know better than to come into my room without permission." He spat as he turned and stalked over to me. My eyes widened a bit at the alpha as he came over and slammed the door, shutting me out along with it. And immediately, I heard the door's lock flick, effectively shutting me out.

Well damn.

My lip curled a little at the alpha coming after me like that. I stood outside his door for a few moments, trying to hold in all my emotions. Between everything that had happened just yesterday, my boss screaming at me, and now Hyunjin being mean...I couldn't hold in my tears anymore. And now that I was home, I didn't feel like I should have to. A soft sob escaped from my lips as tears started to well up, and I reflexively reached up to my eyes to wipe my tears. I sniffled in front of the door for just a few moments, until I heard the lock on the door again.

Hyunjin opened the door with a scoff on his face. But it seemed to falter the moment that he saw me crying right outside his door. The alpha furrowed his brows and stared at me like he was trying to figure out what to do, before he reached out and gently pat me on the head.

"What's...wrong with you?" He mumbled, scoffing a bit again as I sniffled and vigorously wiped my tears.

"I had a bad day..." I whimpered. "And now you're being mean to me the moment I came home..."

"...You did something you know I don't like." He mumbled, trying to justify his actions. But I shook my head, ignoring his excuse.

"Would it kill you to be a normal hyung for once? Why can't we just talk to each other sometimes? Why do you have to be so mean to me? Why...?" I looked up at him with teary eyes. "Why are you so protective of your room, anyway? I understand that it's your territory and that alphas are extremely protective of their space, but...do you have to constantly be so mean to me over it? And over everything else? I'm just an omega. Is it really that unappealing for my scent to be in your room?"

The alpha stared down at me for a few minutes as I softly sobbed about the little things I was thinking in the moment. I stared back up at him unwaveringly, despite my crying. He clenched his teeth as he took everything in, before he let out a soft huff.

"What do you want from me?"

"I just told you..." I whimpered softly. "Did you listen to anything I just said?"