Chapter 10

Thank you for 7k and 8k on Nov. 23rd and Nov. 26th~❤️

I don't know what Gandr gets up to when I'm not watching.

But every time I pet him lately, he is so staticy that I can hear his fur crackle.

I am mildly concerned that my cat is always carrying electricity on his coat.

But also amused because I like to think that when he lays on metal with all that static, he gets a static shock and doesn't know what from.

...

But I'm still concerned on where the fuck he keeps picking up so much static. Because this is a reoccurring matter. One moment he has it, the next he doesn't. So he's picking it up from somewhere.

But where?

***

Day 10 of writing about Hyunjin hyung!

So...I may or may not have fallen asleep on Hyunjin hyung...

And when I woke up...

We were laid down on the couch and he was sleeping under me...

AND OH MY GOD I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO! HE WAS SOOOOOO HANDSOME! I WANTED TO PLAY WITH HIS HAIR SO BAD! AND I GOT TO SLEEP CUDDLED UP TO THAT AMAZING CHEST! OH MAN, I SHOULD HAVE LICKED THOSE ABS!

But, not long after I had woken up, Hyunjin hyung did :( so I didn't get to admire for long. He made me get up immediately and sent me away to my room. And I've been holed up I'm here since. It really feels like I've been grounded.

But I don't mind. Not after getting to cuddle with Hyunjin hyung for so long. And he'd pretty well explained to me...for the most part...what he'd been doing in my room. So I didn't really mind that much anymore. It was a misunderstanding. And I guess I was the weird one for putting up cameras to spy on him in the first place. So there's that, but...

I still kind of regret taking down the cameras. In case he ever has one of those moments where he might do something...again. But I doubt they'd be very effective since he'd probably be checking now.

I'm an idiot.

But I guess I'm also just paranoid.

***

"Hey."

"Hey."

I smiled as soon as I heard Chan's voice. The alpha sweetly greeted me, and made sure to lightly grip and brush his fingers over my wrist as he came close to leave his scent on me.

"How has your day been?" He asked as he leaned in a bit, taking a deep breath of my scent. He seemed to pause for a moment and scrunch his nose, while I smiled.

"It's been good. Though I haven't really done much but wake up and come to school."

"Yeah?" He hummed, though he didn't seem to believe it. "Did you sleep well?"

"Yeah." I mumbled as I took hold of his hand to walk to class together. "I fell asleep on my hyung last night. He was really warm, and it felt nice to get to sleep with someone. My omega side misses cuddling with others. I don't really get to anymore."

"So you cuddled with him?" Chan asked with a slight frown on his face.

"Yeah." I mumbled, before I gave him a little smile. "Are you getting jealous?" I teased, lightly nudging him playfully.