Chapter 22

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️THE TRIGGER WARNING SECTION OF THE INTRODUCTION HAS BEEN UPDATED! It now includes: Mentions of physical abuse. For more info, read the text under the warning. If you don't want to, I'll repeat it here: No real physical abuse will take place. But it will be feared upon for a part of the story as things heat up.
⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Note at the end, I don't want to distract anyone from that warning^^^^^

***

When we woke up together, I felt the happiness all over again. Especially when I woke up just before him, and got to hear his morning voice.

"Hey." He rasped softly.

"Good morning." I purred in my own rasp. Making the alpha jump a little at the demonic sound of my extremely deep morning voice.

To my surprise, the alpha laughed at it. My eyes widened a bit when he started to laugh, a clear and pure sound that I had only heard from him maybe once or twice before. Genuine laughter, amusement at me.

He sounds so cute...

I leaned over and kissed him, cutting off his soft laughter. He groaned underneath me as I rolled on top of him. His arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me in to the kiss, crooning deeply as the simple kiss I'd given him while I was trying to hold in my happiness at this moment turned into a mini make out session.

We only pulled apart after we were both out of breath. I stared down at him quietly for a few moments, before I softly giggled and laid down on the alpha's chest.

I don't know what's happened with him these past few days. But whatever has made his attitude change so much towards me, especially after last night, I hope it continues.

The fact that I could see how content Hyunjin was by his expression just made me feel that much happier as we cuddled together in my bed. I was content too, and for once, I didn't have any kind of dirty thoughts despite him being shirtless and me not having any pants on. Hyunjin's scent was all over me and my room, and I was loving it.

But, every good thing has to come to an end sometime, unfortunately.

My phone's alarm went off, alerting me that I had to start getting ready for class soon. I groaned at the noise while Hyunjin looked over at it curiously, before back at me when I turned it off and didn't move.

"Aren't you gonna get ready?" He asked, giving me a soft nudge.

"I can skip class for a day." I mumbled under my breath as I melted on his chest.

"No." He said. "I'm not gonna condone that behavior. Get up and willingly go to class. If you do, then I'll continue being nice. If you don't, then I'm leaving and you'll have no reason to stay home." He scolded softly, before he gently pushed me off of his chest.

I whined at him when he moved my body onto the bed, but he was already sitting up.

"Baby..." I whined at him. "Please don't go..."

"Don't baby me." He said as he stood up. "Get up and start getting ready."

"I don't wanna..." I pouted. "I wanna stay with my mate..."