Chapter 5

Thank you for 3k on Nov. 6th~❤️

I think I'll drop you guys to every 5 days. Cause I'm already blasting through this book 🤔 I'm serious for once, I think this will end up being a shorter book. Shorter than my last two, anyway 💀 over 30 chapters, at most 50ish. I'm about to start writing chapter 24. I'm slowly but surely losing my mind waiting these last almost 4 hours until the LALALALA MV is released 🙃🥲

***

Day 7 of writing about Hyunjin hyung!

I KISSED HIM YESTERDAY!!!! >////<

I mean, it was just on the cheek! But I did it twice! TWICE! And then he reacted like he did...like...so surprised! I hope that was a good thing.

Okay, maybe I'm crazy. Or maybe I'm just like...a fanboy of too many dramas. But...what if, and I mean WHAT IF...I tried to coerce hyung into courting me? What if I could catch his interest...so he'll make a move on me? Maybe it's a bad idea, and maybe I'm jumping the gun a bit. But, hyung is so handsome and he IS good to me. Plus, he's (kind of) my type! Him being so handsome, tall and freaking amazing are just a plus!

SO...what if I tried getting him to court me? Cause I mean, I can't court HIM...

I mean, in could.

But I want to play hard to get and have him chase me a bit, you know? I have to convince him to be interested, and then make sure that he'll commit and be good to me. And that he's really interested.

You know?

But just HOW...am I supposed to catch his interest?

Should I find out what he likes in omegas?

Duh.

Maybe it would help to entice him? I should probably see if he actually likes my...crossdressing habits. And...maybe see if he's actually gay. Or at least bisexual, too. Since that's kind of important.

...

Maybe seducing him would be a good idea?

I mean, if he takes a fancy to me in feminine clothes, and...maybe...gets interested as he sees...things...

Then maybe I can catch his interest.

Who knows, maybe I can get my cherry popped pretty quickly, too.

Hyung seems like the confident type of alpha that probably has a big...you know, too, anyway. He sets off my sixth sense radar, you know?

Though it's probably not a very accurate radar, since I've never actually seen an alpha's dick before. But I imagine hyung's is probably pretty big.

I...kind of want to see it now...

I know that alphas are bigger than omegas, so...

Ahhh! Okay, but mine is so little anyway so it doesn't matter what size is! And besides, my...entrance hasn't even seen anything but maybe one or two fingers anyway, so...

Ugh, I really need to stop writing about this dirty stuff. Seriously, what if hyung finds this diary someday and starts reading it and sees me writing about his dick and how I finger myself? That's fucking weird.

ANYWAYS...

I can brainstorm how to seduce hyung today while he's at work, and start trying it out when he gets home!

Plan, start! :3

***

After I finished up writing in my diary, I spent the day planning how to seduce Hyunjin. Maybe it was weird, and maybe it was soon and sudden. But I didn't care. The alpha had caught my attention yesterday, and I wanted to see if I could potentially swing a drama and get him to court me!