Chapter 9

Minho: Surprise🥳

***

Lixie2000: I'm home.

The moment I walked in the door, I made sure to message Chan. He didn't respond right away, probably because he was still driving or he'd already went to Jisung's house to talk to him. So I paid no mind to it and went to my room to change. Only to pause once I was inside. I took in a deep breath, and frowned.

Why is Hyunjin's scent in my room? Did he scent in here while I was gone?

I quietly cursed his name, reaching for my phone to check the footage from my cameras. I scoffed as I backed the footage up to show the passed two hours I was gone, and sped it up here and there until I saw Hyunjin on the camera, walking down my hall with a little box under his arm. He peeked into my bathroom for a moment as he passed it, looking down at the floor and down towards my laundry basket next to the door, before he closed the bathroom door and proceeded to my room. And sure enough, he went inside. And after speeding the camera up a bit, I found that he'd been in there for nearly fifteen minutes.

There is no way it took him fifteen minutes to scent my room. What is in that box? Did he do something in my room?

Okay then...

We went from being creeped out by Hyunjin, to liking him, to wanting to be friends, to being mad at him...and now we're back to being creeped out by him. What the fuck?

I went through my entire room trying to figure out what he may have done. But no matter where I looked, everything looked the same. I had no idea what could have been in that box, and no idea what he could have been doing in here for so long, but nothing came up. The only evidence he'd been in my room was the camera footage and his scent, but I couldn't even confront him with the camera footage. He would get pissed off and talk about his privacy. Which is valid, but I don't care. He invaded my privacy by coming in my room without permission.

So after I checked my room, I left to go and buy another camera. I was pissed, and the only thing I could be pissed at Hyunjin for openly was him coming in my room. I was also a bit annoyed with myself for not putting a camera in my room. I didn't think it was necessary, but now rather than spying on Hyunjin with my cameras for fun, I felt like I could spy on him with them to see what the hell he's up to when I'm not paying attention.

By the time I got back, I had had a message from Chan sitting on my phone for quite a while. And even longer since it took me a bit to set up the camera. Once I finally got everything finished though, I pushed aside my anger at Hyunjin and messaged Chan back.

CB97: Okay.
I just got home too.
Are you free to talk? 😄

Lixie2000: I am now.
Sorry, something came up and I had to go back out.

CB97: That's alright.

Lixie2000: 😊
Also, my roommate isn't home now, so I can't ask about the meetup yet.
I've got to talk to him today though, so I'll ask.

CB97: Don't worry about it too much.
If he says no, then you can just show me where you live some other time.
As for the project, we could just go to my place.
I don't have a roommate, so there's no one to bother.
I'd have to clean up a bit though 😅

Lixie2000: Is it a man cave? 😅

CB97: Not that bad.
But you can tell a college guy lives here 😅