Epilogue

I never liked studying, let alone working overtime to write. But well, I have more than that to console me. Thanks Mom. A girl in the middle of the rubble who is rebuilding herself. The last of us would be jealous. It's a game that I loved but that I would have preferred to never know in my world. Why are old vinyls already coming to an end ? Well...celebrating your thirtieth birthday in this decaying building with their dead bodies. What a horrible smell. Well, no art college in Brooklyn. Dad, you were lucky. Good idea to hang yourself when I was seven. Now I'm alone in the trouble. I had the dream of life but now it has gone up in smoke....

I introduce myself to you, person who reads my notebook. You may have never known this sweet death that takes you away every day. Damn humans. I don't know you but you can know me.

My name is Jessica Jensen, also called Jessy. I had golden friends. And enemies but it's the basis of a life. An incredible family. Noah Reed and our daughter, Aurore. Okay, the water is rising again. I think it's called the end.

I have brown hair although basically I look like Goldilocks in Goldilocks and the Three Bears. Now I look like Ellie. What a shitty life. I hope your life is more peaceful than mine.

Goodbye, dear reader of this damn burnt-edged notebook.

Do you believe in angels ? I do, so here is the story of my guardian angel.

𝓙𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓬𝓪 𝓙𝓮𝓷𝓼𝓮𝓷 𝓡𝓮𝓮𝓭

———————— ☀︎ ————————

And that's the end of the volume but the adventure is not over !

I hope you enjoy following this story.

Don't worry, volume two is coming soon :)

———————— ☀︎ ————————

Start : November 17, 2023
End : February 1 st, 2024

———————— ☀︎ ————————