The past...

Blair's POV :

- Just one more piece, princess. I say to the three year old.

She was avoiding the spoon and moving her head. She looked up at me.

- Blair, I'll take care of it, you can see that she must have had trouble with you. my work colleague told me.
- You're right and it's getting late.
- As much as you love your work and the children, don't put a strain on your mental health.
- I go home, take care of her.
- I promise you that she is in good hands and tomorrow, you will be the one to take care of her.

I went to the locker room and dressed normally.

- Farewell, Mister Hospital for today. I said as I walked outside.

I headed towards my car when a deep voice stopped me.

- Hello, my name is Mathias. I'm sorry to bother you at five in the morning and you're about to leave.
- Tell me everything. I said kindly.
- I'm coming to pick up my daughter, Jessica Marbel. - Oh the little girl who was entrusted to us last week.
- My wife left her here, if that's correct.
- Come with me and let's see.

He thanked me with a nod. We entered the sick child ward.

- Maria, I have a parent for you- AAAAAAAAAAAH !

Journalist's POV :

- A scoop has just been dropped ! A killing in the sick child ward of a hospital is the scoop of the century ! I want all the information ! the head director shouts.

My colleague, Theo, nudged me.

- It's your time, Hazel. Go for it, I know you can do it. he whispered to me.
- Hazel, I want you on this story. Jessica Marbel. This kid may be a key witness so for the first time, we're going to collaborate with these assholes. Hazel, we're counting on you.
- I'll give you this scoop, boss !
- That's what I want as enthusiasm in this matter and even if it's sordid- you know what to do, GO TO WORK !

Theo looked at me and felt my mask of stress slip over my face.

- Hey, you're going to get there. he said to me, taking my hands.
- I have to investigate a child...
- By on the child himself on the investigation.
- That's the job of the cops !
- I trust you, even more than you trust yourself, but I know you're smarter than those cops who want to avoid having to get their hands dirty.

🄵🄸🄵🅃🄴🄴🄽 🅈🄴🄰🅁🅂 🄻🄰🅃🄴🅁

Jessica Jensen. Jessica Jensen. Jessica Jensen. Jessica Jensen. Jessica Jensen. Jessica Jensen. Jessica Jensen. Jessica Jensen. Jessica Jensen.

FUCK IT !

She is perfection and she knows it. She is perfection and she knows it. She is perfection and she knows it. She is perfection and she knows it. She is perfection and she knows it. She is perfection and she knows it.

It hasn't progressed in fucking fifteen years !

She is her. She is her. She is her. She is her. She is her. She is her. She is her. She is her. She is her. She is her. She is her. She is her. She is her. She is her. She is her. She is her. She is her. She is her. She is her. She is her. She is her. She is her. She is her. She is her. She is her. She is her. She is her. She is her. She is her. She is her. She is her. She is her. She is her. She is her. She is her. She is her. She is her. She is her. She is her. She is her. She is her. She is her.

Jessica Marbel is as much Jessica Jensen as Beyoncé. This is fucking bullshit. It wouldn't be so complicated and so simple at the same time.

- Hello, everything is going as you want ?

I looked up.

Theo.

- You didn't have your coffee this morning so I thought it was a good idea to bring it to you.
- Um, thank you.
- No problem. he said as he left.

I fell in love with him but I missed my chance.
He stops in his tracks and turns around.

- Oh I almost forgot that-

———————— ☀︎ ————————

I found lots of great playlists !
I invite you to listen to random playlists on Youtube or others (all made by preference :]) and enjoy !

Yes, sorry, I'm not going to give you any but you give me the pleasure of not caring about the playlist.

As long as you love nothing is boring.

HAPPY NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE !

December 27, 2023