Jessica seen by Emily

I asked Jessica to help me with Eden's birthday because I had to admit that I didn't know him well enough. I had earned the right to call her Jessy but I had gotten used to Jessica.

- What do you like ? she asked me.
- Sorry...
- What do you like ? she repeated.
- What does this have with Eden ?
- For your personal touch.
- Oh ! I like flowery cakes.
- Great ! Let's go, I know where we have to go !

She took me to the florist and asked me to choose the flowers.

- I don't know.
- Your favorite flowers ?
- Lily and Iris.
- Perfect !

She composed the bouquet before my astonished eyes. Even the florist was under the spell.

- Let's take this, please.
- Of course, miss.
- Thanks.

She handed me the bouquet.

- His birthday is today.
- Oh my god, I'm horrible for forgetting.
- You haven't forgotten, he did it on purpose because it's a very important day for him because it's thanks to me that he loves his birthday again.
- Are you showing off ?
- Absolutely. she laughed.
- You're so perfect. I said without realizing.
- You're funny. she said with a nervous laugh. Go give his gift. Come on !

Eden took me by the waist and kissed me. I handed him the bouquet and his smile widened.

- How did you know that I love flowers ? he asked me.

I turned back to Jessy but she motioned for me to enjoy this moment. I smiled and answered.

- A friend.

Jessica Jensen, she is her but...but her perfection bothers her. She is kind, caring, protective, playful, smiling, pretty, intelligent in fact she is simply a girl. The girl every parent would dream of having. She has it all and it wouldn't surprise me if Eden fell under her spell. This joy of life that she shares or this arrogance that helps her protect herself. She is there for others. She doesn't force herself to do anything and that's what makes her unique. She doesn't need recognition, just from her friends. I would say that if she was in the Renaissance, she would be the girl to marry and that everyone is snatching away. She looks amazing but her tastes sometimes leave something to be desired.

Every Eden needs his Jessica. I tell you, this girl is going to go far !

If I had known about that day, would I have changed my sentence ?

🅃🄷🅁🄴🄴 🅆🄴🄴🄺 🄻🄰🅃🄴🅁

- Happy Birthday, Jessy ! Eden yelled.
- Thanks. she smiled.
- Blow out your candles, sweetheart. Jessy's mother.
- Come on, My little candy cane. Jessy's grandfather.

I applauded and seeing Eden so happy made me smiled in turn. They had found each other well and I was the one too many. They decided to take a photo. Jessy grabbed my arm and we took lots of photos. I was in my place. A new family that puts me on the same level as them.

-------- ☀︎ --------

I hope like you !!

Who is your favorite character ?

Goodbye !

My guardian angel, the prequel of The world elsewhereजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें