Neil's Fear

Hii Guys!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------

                      Tara enters with some doctors. The doctor checked Avni. Avni was crying out in pain. The nurse calls Neil inside. Shivin asked him to be strong in front of Avni. Neil enters inside and wears the necessary clothes they gave to him. Neil stood before Avni and his heart was pouncing by seeing Avni. Tara asked Neil to stand with Avni. He caressed her head and wiped her tears.

Tara: Avni, push. 

                 Avni tried to push. The blood clots as the pain increases. She becomes weak and getting unconscious.

Tara: Neil, speak with Avni. She should not be unconscious until she gives birth to a baby. It is dangerous to both mother and child.

                    Neil sees Avni. Her eyes were so tired and she couldn't be able to do the work anymore.

Neil: Avni, you can't leave me. You promised me that you would be with me for the rest of our lives. You... You won't break my promise, right? We still have to make more memories together. You said that you want to give all your love to our baby and she should not lack the love in any way. How can you leave her? The baby needs the mother's love too. Only you can take care of the baby as well as me. We both can't imagine life without you, Avni. We struggled a lot to be a partner. Don't lose your hope. Open your eyes, Avni. Your Neil is here.

                       Avni opens her eyes and Neil sees that. Avni pushed the baby and Tara took the baby out. Avni screams and holds Neil's hand. Neil held her hand strongly and caressed her head. Avni took a deep breath and Neil's eyes filled with tears and his tears fell seeing the baby in the doctor's hand. The baby cries. Neil kissed Avni's forehead. Avni sees Neil and smiles.

Avni: Baby?

Tara: The baby is healthy. Congratulations, it's a baby girl.

                       Avni and Neil smile. Neil sidehugs Avni. Avni placed her other hand on his shoulder and hugged Neil.

Avni: Thank you.

             By saying that, Avni's hand lowers, and her eyes close. Neil who sensed the absence of Avni's hand, broke the hug and saw Avni. Tara sees her pulse getting low. She called her name and there was no response. Neil calls Avni.

Neil: Avni... Avni... Avni, open your eyes. You can't leave me like this. Avni, Avni.

Tara: Neil, move out. We have to do the operation as fast as possible.

Neil: No, I won't go out. My Avni is not opening her eyes. I won't leave her.

                   The nurse tries to pull him out. Avni's hold was stronger. Tara unchanged their hold and asked Neil to go out. The nurses pulled him out. Neil comes out. They all gather around him.

Abhi: How is Avni? What happened to the baby?

                     There was no response from Neil. The nurse opens the door and comes with the baby.

Nurse: Who is going to carry the baby first? It's a baby girl.

               They all smile.

Shivin: Give it to him. Let the daddy carry the child first.

                        The nurse smiled and stood before Neil. Neil comes to his senses when the nurse calls him. He sees his child in the nurse's hand. He gets up from his place gets the child carefully from her and sees his child. The baby girl was adorable in sleep and the way she moved her hand and leg, Neil adores it.