Find me 2

Hii Guys!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------

                     Mitali calls Avni and Avni attends the call.

Mitali: Hello, My dear sister. How are you? How is your class going on?

Avni: Iam fine. My class is going well than you think. How are you?

Mitali: I am fine.

Avni: Then... How is everyone in the house?

Mitali: Only you are thinking about them and asking about their health. It's waste of time, Avni because they never think about you. You left the house but they didn't think about what you are doing or are you safe, nothing.

Avni: Mitali

Mitali: Fine. They are all fine then you think. So tell me, how is Pragya?

Avni: She is fine. Then is there any interesting thing that happens?

Mitali: Nah, nothing. In your life?

Avni: There is.

Mitali: What was that?

Avni: Pragya started a "find me" game.

Mitali: Interesting. You know what, with Diya, we played this game last week.

Avni: With Diya?

Mitali: That, Avni

Avni: Just for fun.

Mitali: Okay, you tell me about your game. What was interesting?

Avni: The person who has to gift me, is making me feel special.

Mitali: What do you mean? Special?

Avni: Don't think differently. I mean the person is making me feel special about myself. It was like the person is making me find who am I by myself.

Mitali: Cam you tell me the whole story?

                    Avni told her everything from the starting and till now. Mitali heard everything and smiled.

Mitali: So there was a man who is making you feel special.

Avni: Don't think in the wrong way.

Mitali: Me? No, not at all. Why you are thinking it was your senior when others also have the possibilities to gift you, especially Pragya, who has a lot of care towards you?

Avni: I thought it would be pragya at first. But the more letters I got, the more I confirmed it wasn't Pragya and someone. In the game, I got senior as a finder to play. I thought to know small things about him so that he will be confused about who would it be and not me since he will think I know nothing about him. From Pragya and Monica sis, I heard a lot about his small things, and Monica sis told a lot more than I thought to hear. By his nature and behavior, it resembles the letter I got. It was like he wrote that letter. The more I was curious about who is the person writing the letter for me the more I was engrossed, I thought why don't it be senior? And I wished he should be. And that's the time he played with me to find him by the clues. You don't know Mitali, how happy I was when I said I believed myself in front of the whole class. It was like I won a trophy. When I imagined I only got senior in my mind. Other than him I didn't get any other image. I was confused about what to do, now.

Mitali: Why don't you ask pragya about what to do? She is a good advisor.

Avni: I know. But I want to know what is happening by myself. He was not doing this just for a game's sake, Mitali. It was like he has already prepared to do this and this game was just a tool for him to speak with me. He is making me believe him and everyone. Can you understand?