Her Unknown Past - Part 3

Hii Guys!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------

               Avni goes to the shelf and opens her bag and took out a box. She sees that and comes and gives it to the detective.

Detective: What is inside the box?

Avni: Open it and see yourself, Aunty.

             He opens it and sees it. On the way home, Neil and Monica were speaking.

Monica: Do you think that Avni's parents Ashish and Ayesha are not real parents?

Neil: I don't know. But we have to find it for Pragya's conclusion at least. Maybe they have hidden Avni's birth for some reason and not like Pragya thinks. Leave that topic first of all. Anyway, it was just an assumption.

Monica: Okay. Then let's come to your topic. I gave you a super plan that we executed to be near Avni's room. And still, here you are not trying to speak with her. What you are thinking? When are you guys going to speak?

Neil: She is avoiding me. I am not. If she speaks then I am ready to speak.

Monica: wow. What a dialogue! Idiot. It was you who created this silence. You have to break it. And I want to know if Avni heard what we speak yesterday.

Neil: I don't know.

Monica: For every question say you don't know. At least you know Avni was nowadays being all alone. We all were engaged with Pragya for Avni's case. Even we stopped Avni from speaking with Mitali by saying some reasons to her. She was all alone. She needs someone to cheer her up, Neil. And we all know that Avni feels safe and comfort zone with you. Please reconcile with her and be with her.

Neil: I will. Okay. Today, I won't leave that chance to speak with Avni.

                   Monica nods her head. They reached home and saw Bebes. They go and sit with her.

Monica: Bebes, where is Avni?

Bebes: Her neighbor has come to meet her. They were speaking in her room.

Neil: You mean, detective?

Bebes: Yes.

               They just nod their head. In the room, the detective hears everything that Avni told and speaks.

Detective: Dont you want your friends to know about it?

Avni: No, Aunty. Already, they were all depressed about my problem and now only they were relaxed after my recovery. I don't want them to put pressure by saying this. First, let's find out everything and I will tell them.

Detective: Okay.

                       Detective and Avni come out of the room and comes to the hall room. Neil and Monica greet the detective and speak with her and the detective excused herself and left the place. In the night, Avni was standing on the terrace and sees the moon and was in deep thought that she didn't realize Neil was also standing on the terrace of his room and seeing her. He sees her face and understood that she was deeply hurt by her family's plan. There was just a 3-inch gap between their terrace. He calls out her name and Avni turns and sees him. She goes and stood before him. Neil saw her eyes.

Neil: If you want to say something, tell me. I will listen to you.

Avni: I don't know what to believe and whom I should believe. I don't know what is happening around me.

Neil: Think by listening to your heart. When your brain does not give you an answer then ask your heart. It will give you what you feel. Or else ask me what you want. I will try to give it to you.