Mahi:ishan what's with these Bokeh....he asked confused....

Virat:mahi Bhai....there is one mystery girl who sends Bokeh to him literally everyday with a special note....and ishan always blushes reading those notes and he keeps all these bokehs so safe...he teased.... ishan controlled his blush....

Mahi:ohhh... someone's blushing as well....

Ishan:bhaiii....he whined....

Mahi:so guys what about we find that mystery girl.........he smirked

Rohit:let's find it Bhai...but before that's lets read that special note in the Bokeh nah....he smirked raising his eyebrows at ishan....who widened his eyes... trying to escape....but both Harry and jaddu caught him while shubman got the Bokeh...and raised his eyebrows...

"Good morning sunshine....Have a peaceful day...I love you"-Riya

Everyone hooted making ishan groan in embarrassment and he pulled the Bokeh from shubman and kept it safely....

Ritika:guys now I am really excited to know who is this girl....

Natasha:ritsy are you sure that it's a girl...she smirked....

Rivaba:even if it's not a girl ishan will not leave...his is so in love....she winked...

Ishan:gave a terrified look....no...he screamed... The name is Riya don't you see....she is a girl obviously....

Everyone laughed.... making him understand that it is a prank....

Ishan:he pouted.... everyone laughed

Rahul: smiled seeing the team so happy...and got up to leave as he felt left out....

Virat: mahi Bhai....ask Rahul to be ready by 5 as we r going to a engagement party....

Mahi: Rahul....you heard na....get ready...

Rahul:Bhai whose engagement party....

Rohit:see na now hee needs explanation for coming with us...he chuckled

Rahul:no it's nothing like that...I will be ready....pls talk normally...he pleaded with tears...I am ur little brother right...

Rohit:yes you were our little brother but may be we failed to fill the position of being a big brother to you....he had hurt in his voice....

Rahul:no no....you all are my big brothers and no one could ever fill ur place...I am the one at fault.... it's my mistake....I am sorry guys....

Siraj: Rahul... We all are hurt pls give us some time....he said nearing him and patted his shoulders....don't make it difficult for us.... everyone got up and left to their respective rooms....now only Rahul and Trisha was there....Rahul ran to his room Trisha followed him....when he was about to close the door she entered and hugged him...making him so in her embrace....he cried so much....that Trisha too had tears...she pulled back made him sat and gave him water...and wiped his tears....

Trisha:anna pls don't cry...they all are our family...they are just a little hurt... end of the day they all will come to you....

Rahul:looked at her like a lost baby.... really

Trisha:yes really....now was ur face and get ready for the party....she consoled him and went to her room to get ready...

Everyone got ready and arrived at the living area....the boys arrived first they were all hot and handsome while the girls were all drop dead gorgeous....the boya were wearing kurta and the girls were wearing saree.....

Mahi:so everyone it's already time...let's go....

They entered in the team bus....and when Trisha entered there was a place beside shreyas and a place at the last beside Rahul....she thought and went near shreyas....she chose the place beside shreyas coz she feels headache when she sits at last....