Phone

Chapter 43

Friday, 7:15 am

In the bunker

Krissy's POV

I'm in my room, with my phone, that I stole from Dean's room. He wouldn't give it back, so I just took it back. It wasn't actually that hard. He was sleeping, so I quietly went on, took my phone from his nightstand, and left the room. Dean's a light sleeper. I don't know how I managed to not wake him up. But that doesn't matter right now. I'm texting Andrew, and we're making plans for when I'm not grounded.

Andrew: It doesn't matter to me. Anywhere is fine.

Krissy: But I don't wanna go somewhere that you don't wanna go. That'd be kinda rude of me.

Andrew: We can go to the mall. You like the mall, right?

Krissy: I do like the mall. We can hang out at the mall when I'm not grounded.

Andrew: It's a little weird to ground an 18 year old, don't you think?

Oh don't even get me STARTED on how fucking weird it is to ground an 18 year old. I'm 18 years old. Sam and Dean shouldn't be able to ground me. That's just not how things work. We're all adults, but somehow, they can ground me. They don't ground each other. So why can they ground me and my grown ass? Ask Dean that question, and see if he doesn't have a fucking cow.

Krissy: It's weird, but I don't really care anymore. It is what it is.

Andrew: And these are your brothers?

Krissy: Yeah, my older brothers.

Andrew: Thay explains it. Older siblings always think they need to control you.

Krissy: Finally. Somebody that gets it, that doesn't live with me.

Andrew: You have other siblings, that aren't older?

Krissy: I have two younger siblings. They're not that much younger, though. They're 16, about to be 17.

Andrew: I have 3 younger siblings, and 2 older siblings. My older siblings always have to have some kind of control over everything.

Krissy: Mine, too. It's a little weird sometimes. But again, I don't really care anymore.