Dean's car

Chapter 25

*Short Chapter*

Three months later, Wednesday, 4:30 pm

In the bunker

Krissy's POV

I'm hiding in the bathroom, from Dean, because I did something dumb. Do I regret it? No. Should I? Absolutely. My car wasn't working properly. And by that, I mean it just needed an oil change. But I didn't feel like getting my oil changed, when Dean's got a car, too. Why fix my car right away, when I can just use Dean's? I'll tell you why. He's gonna find out, and you're gonna be in huge trouble, because you didn't ONLY use the car. You crashed it. I crashed into a pole, at the dollar store, and it's very visible. There's yellow paint on the side of Dean's car, and it ain't gonna come off any time soon. So I'm hiding in the bathroom, waiting for Dean to find out what happened to his car.

Sam: Krissy. He calls as he knocks on the bathroom door.

Krissy: I'm not coming out.

Sam: You're gonna have to face Dean, eventually.

Krissy: No, I won't. I could stay in here for a good while. I have water.

Sam: Krissy, you did something bad, and you need to take responsibility for it. Just tell him what happened, just like you told me.

Krissy: I only told you, because you practically forced it out of me.

He had me cornered in the garage, right after I parked Dean's car. He saw the side of the car, and started questioning me on it, and why I was driving Dean's car in the first place. I tried walking away, but Sam's huge, and wouldn't let that happen. So I had no choice but to tell him what happened.

Sam: I'm about to force you out of the bathroom.

Krissy: Just let me hide in here until Dean sees the car. I need one last minute of peace, before he sees that.

Dean: Sam! He yells from what sounds like down the hall.

Shit. He thinks Sam crashed his car. But hey, at least he doesn't think it was me. Sorry, Sammy.

Sam: You better come out, because I'm not taking the blame for this. You know how he feels about that car. I like my life, Kid. You better bring your ass out here, before I kick this damn door down. He says, all in a frightened whisper yell.

I open the door, and motion for Sam to come inside, inviting him to hide with me. If we're both hiding in the bathroom, then Sam can save me from Dean and his anger.