You just made things worse for yourself

Chapter 5

The same day, 1:15 am

In the bunker

Krissy's POV

I'm in my room, in the bunker, because Dean's an asshole. He said I could live with my friends, unless I acted irresponsibly. I didn't do anything irresponsible, so why the fuck am I being forced to live here, with him and Sam?

Dean: You ready to talk about why you threw that party? He asks from the doorway of my bedroom.

He tried making me tell him earlier, but I didn't want to, so he spanked me.

Krissy: You ready to fuck off?

Dean: Don't think I won't spank you again, Kid. Your behavior is absolutely unacceptable, and I'm not gonna tolerate it.

Krissy: If you don't wanna tolerate my behavior, then why am I here, where you have to tolerate everything about me?

Dean: Because you broke our agreement, so now you're gonna stay here with me and Sam, until you get your shit together.

Krissy: Then I guess I'm never leaving. How does that feel? To know that you have to tolerate me forever?

Dean: Where is this coming from, Krissy? Why do you think we don't want you here, after we just dragged you here?

Krissy: I don't know. Maybe because you keep saying you won't tolerate certain shit that I do. It makes it sound like you don't like me, and you don't want me here.

Dean: If I didn't want you here, I wouldn't have brought you here, and I wouldn't be making you stay here. When I say that I'm not gonna tolerate certain shit, I'm talking about your attitude and behavior. I'm not talking about you, as a person.

Krissy: Well maybe say that, next time.

Dean: Do you wanna talk to Sam instead? Because you're acting like we have beef or something.

I don't wanna talk to either of you, actually. I don't wanna talk to anybody, because you're really starting to piss me off.

Krissy: I don't wanna talk to anybody. You just made me leave my fucking house. Of course I'm not gonna wanna talk to you.

Dean: Look, just tell me why you threw that party, and I'll leave you alone until tomorrow morning. Ok?

Krissy: I threw the party because I felt like throwing a party. I'm an adult. I can make decisions like throwing parties.

Dean: That's not a good enough reason, Kid. That party was full of people way older than you, and you were all drinking. Why?

Krissy: Because we're all adults, Dean. You're acting like you've never gone to, or thrown, a party before in your entire life. You, of all people, can't be telling me about this, and that it's wrong.

Sam: Then I'm gonna talk to you, and then everybody's going to bed. He says from the doorway of my bedroom.

Krissy: No.

Sam: Krissy-

Krissy: You yelled at me. So for the rest of the night, you have nothing to say to me.