You can't spank me

Chapter 45

Two weeks later, Sunday, 2:45 pm

In the bunker

Krissy's POV

I'm in the living room, arguing with Dean. I JUST got ungrounded, like, a few days ago. And he's already trying to take my car keys again. This bitch has another thing coming if he really thinks I'm giving him my keys.

Dean: Krissy, give me the keys.

Krissy: Dean, no. I mock his tone.

Dean: You wanted to threaten to run away, so you've lost your car privileges.

He and Sam were pissing me off, so I threatened to run away. Now he thinks that taking my car keys would solve that problem. Even if I was being serious and actually planned on running away, taking my car keys away wouldn't stop me.

Krissy: You're acting like taking my keys would stop me from running away.

Dean: You're not running away, because you're not gonna have the keys to do so. He says while holding out his hand, like he still expects me to give him my car keys.

Krissy: I. Am. Not. Giving. You. My. Keys.

Dean: Yes. You. Are. Or. You're. Grounded.

Sam: What's going on in here? He asks as he enters the living room, probably hoping for some peace and quiet.

I got news for you, Buddy. Dean's not in the mood for anybody to have peace of quiet, right now.

Krissy: Your brother's trying to take my car keys.

Dean: Your sister's trying to run away.

Krissy: Your brother doesn't understand that I was fucking joking.

Dean: Your sister-

Sam: Ok! Jesus! Do you guys ever get along?!

Great. Not we've broken Sam. Dean and I just look at each other, concerned for Sam's mental well being, and not knowing what to say.

Sam: You guys are always at each other's throats, and I'm sick of it!

Krissy: Not always-

Sam: I'm not done! One of you He looks at Dean is a full grown adult! You should be able to handle certain situations and arguments without it blowing out of proportion! I guarantee that's why she said she was gonna run away! You probably yelled at her, or said something stupid, and you hurt her feelings! One of you He looks at me Is also an adult! You wanna be called an adult so bad, until shit happens! Maybe instead of making threats, or trying to hurt his feelings the way he hurt yours, you should talk! Use your damn words, and tell him, or me, how it made you feel! But no! You both wanna act like children, until I have to get involved! I'm sick of it! Both of you are gonna start acting like adults, or I'm spanking everybody involved! Am I making myself clear?!