Chapter 27: Animal House ( Part 3 )

Frida and the adult terrors were at the Great Hall with Stoick as the villagers were filing in their belongings as the weather was worsening.

Stoick: Bring in everything you need! We don't know how long we'll need to be hunkered down!

Mulch then came by, pushing Bucket, who was in a wheelbarrow, groaning in pain.

Frida: How's Bucket?

Mulch: Look at him! He usually loves a wheelbarrow ride.

Stoick: Mulch, I'll take care of Bucket. You, Frida, and Gobber go find the kids and bring them here.

( With the riders, at the Arena )

Things were still running amok in the arena, Rocky and the bitty terrors were hiding under Toothless's wing for warmth.

The mystery lycanwing was still on his ledge outside the academy. He wasn't shivering or showing any signs of being cold as he continued to watch the riders and their dragons with a cold glare.

Mystery lycanwing: ( quietly, with a cold expression: ) Talis vastum temporis...

Astrid: Hey! Calm down! Get back over here!

Hiccup: You know what I'm learning from all this? Chickens are really, well, chicken.

Fishlegs: What if we showed them how much they have in common with the dragons? They both lay eggs right? A terrible terror laid one last week!

Fishlegs then placed the Terrible Terror egg down in front of three chickens.  One of the chickens jumped on it as the three of them started checking the egg out.

Hiccup: Alright, see? An egg's an egg, right ladies?

The egg then exploded, and the next thing the young lycanwing boy knew, he got knocked back as the baby terror from the egg. The young lycanwing scoffs as he stood on his four talons, and looked at the baby terror in front of him with a cold glare. The baby terror in front of him was a female and she had light brown scales with chocolate brown markings and big blue eyes. The baby terror looked up at the scarred lycanwing, purring as she began walking towards him to nuzzle him as she believed that he was her parent. He stepped back from the small dragon with a cold and confused expression as he wasn't used to something  trying to give him affection. He then raised his talon in the air, sharp pearly white claws retracted from his talon, as he looked down at the small newly hatched dragon in front of him. The baby terror looked up at him with no fear as she purred at the scarred lycanwing, who was now looking at her in pure confusion as he was expecting her to be afraid of him. He then....

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...put away his claws, and lowered his talon. He then turned his attention back to the academy, and saw that the riders, Gobber, Mulch, Frida, and their dragons were leading the farm animals out of the arena. He cursed under his breath before he looked down at the baby terror sitting beside him, the pure terror was shivering as the storm was getting worse by the minute.

The mystery lycanwing sighs in defeat before he gently picks the baby terror up by her scruff with his fangs and places her on his back before be began walking away from the ledge.

Mystery lycanwing: ( to the baby terror, coldly: ) I am now your guardian, you are now known as Precious. If you are to stay with me, you must not show weakness or our enemies will end you then and there.

( Slight time skip, at the barn )

Frida and her dragons were standing in front of the snow buried barn with the riders, their dragons, Gobber, Mulch, and the animals. Rocky and the baby terrors were snuggling up to Frida and the adult terrors for warmth.

Frida: So much for the bloody barn.

Mulch: There's no other place to hold them!

Hiccup: The Great Hall!

Mulch: So, we're gonna have the dragons and the animals under the same roof? We know that won't work.

Hiccup: We have no choice, let's go.

Frida: ( turns into a dragon ) ( to the baby dragons: ) Alright, Hop on the lycan girl's back and hold on.

Frida and her adult terrors began going down then snowy mountain with the other dragons, humans, and livestock as the storm raged around them, Frida carried the seven baby dragons on her back as she and her adult terrors tried to herd a group of chickens through the snow. Frida couldn't see the others around her through the snow, but she was using her sense of hearing to keep herself from being separated from the group.

Gobber: Alright, keep 'em separate!

Astrid: This way!

Fishlegs: Come on, come on! Let's go! Oh, this way guys!

A lightning strike then strikes a tree, which scares the dragons who in turn scared the livestock, causing them to scatter. Frida and the terrors began chasing after the group of chickens they were herding while the others tried to stop the other fleeing and scattering animals.

Frida and her terrors accidentally separated themselves from the group and got lost in the storm as she and her terrors had finally got the group of chickens.

Frida: Hiccup! Toothless! Anyone?!-

Frida then heard the growling of a wolf behind them, then she turned when she heard a whine of pain, and when she did her eyes widened as behind her was the mystery lycanwing she saw earlier, he had blood on his mouth as he held the now dead wolf in his mouth and he had a brown baby terrible terror on his back.

The mystery lycanwing then drops the dead wolf, and looked at Frida with a cold expression before he points a direction to Frida and her dragons.

Mystery lycanwing: Go.

The mystery lycanwing then took off, leaving Frida and her terrors confused, but Frida decided to trust the boy and she began leading her terrors and the chickens, who were now less afraid of the terrors and the baby dragons after seeing the mystery lycanwing kill a wolf with his own fangs, in the direction the mystery lycanwing told them to go.

Frida: ( to her adult terrors and the chickens, with a determined expression: ) Come on, we can get through this if we stay together!

______________________________________________________________________________________

That's it for this chapter, I hope you like it

Till next time my agents of mischief 😜