Chapter 14: How to Start a Dragon Academy ( Part 2 )

It has been two days since the trick competition and Frida's terrors had made Frida go to one of Berk's sandy shores to avoid the chaos happening in the village like Stoick had told them that morning, as none of the five tiny dragons wanted to risk the safety of the young lycanwing from the chaos from the wild dragons going on in the village, but Grump was happily sitting on a rock while he looked up to watch Hiccup as he was running after a flaming sheep, making the old terror laugh.

Frida had a bored expression on her face, which turned into curiosity as she saw a strange chest made of a strange green metal with a busted lock on the shore in the distance.

Frida: ( to her terrors, with a smile: ) Look, guys! Treasure, let's go get it before Hiccup or my dad try to pull me away from it because it could be "dangerous".

Frida and the terrors then went up to the chest, and Frida saw something shiny inside.

Frida: There's something inside! ( To her terrors: ) Alright, you know the drill, if it's something cool, we don't tell anyone or show it to anyone except for Hiccup, this is our score.

The five terrors purred in agreement as Frida opened the chest with a smile, then she and the terrors looked at, what looked to be a big, round, shiny rock with confusion.

( A/n: I don't own the image, but... This is what it looks like, and... Raise your hand if you think it's not and rock. )

Frida: A weird rock? Well, treasure is treasure, I guess. Now, how do we carry this home... Oh, I know!

( A few minutes later, at the Haddock house )

Frida was now currently in her dragon form, and was carrying the " rock " on her back as she and her terrors were slowly making their way up the stairs and towards Hiccup's room, as the young lycanwing wanted to show her brother what she and her dragons found. Frida was making a grunts and growls as she carried the " rock " on her back, as it was heavier than she thought it would be. Sky and Dusty went closer to Frida as to try to help her, but she gently pushed them away with her wing.

Frida: No, I got it. If I can survive getting knocked out of the sky from a captured, full grown night fury, I can survive carrying a rock on my back.

When they got to Hiccup's door and went in the room, Frida raised her brow in response to seeing Stoick and Astrid in Hiccup's room, talking about something.

Stoick: ( to Hiccup: )... Because Mildew's stirred up the whole island. And if you don't get those dragons under control, they'll be calling for their heads.

Frida: Huh?

Stoick and the two teens then turned to Frida and her dragons, as they just noticed that the young lycanwing and her terrors were there.