Chapter 25: Animal House ( Part 1 )

Frida and her dragons were in the Great Hall with Fishlegs, Rocky and the baby terrors were playing with Meatlug, with the adult terrors watching. Fishlegs was writing things down in the lycanwing page of the Book of dragons.

Fishlegs: ( to Frida, curiously: ) Hiccup said that the lycanwings he met on the island dragons went to on Snoggletog, also had yellow eyes, could that mean they could be related to you?

Frida glared at Fishlegs in response.

Frida: ( with a serious expression: ) No. All lycanwings have yellow eyes, different shades of yellow, yes. But what you said right now, Fishlegs, is like me asking if you were related to Astrid and the twins because they have blonde hair.

Fishlegs: ( in realization: ) Oh... ( With a nervous smile: ) I'll just... write that down so no one else makes that mistake.

Frida: Good, because if you were to ask that to a  lycanwing that wasn't me, you would be ripped to shreds on the ground right now, Fish-boy.

Frida then caught the scent of something that was unfamiliar to her and to the village, and she silently growled protectively.

Frida: I'll be back. Watch Rocky and the little terrors til I return. ( To the adult terrors as she turned into a dragon: ) Follow.

Frida and the adult terrors left the Great Hall, leaving Fishlegs, and the baby dragons confused, Rocky whined as he tried to chase after Frida to only for the doors to close on him.

Frida and her terrors ran through the village, to the mountains, tracking the scent down. She then stopped in her tracks and her eyes widened in shock as standing in front of her and her terrors, was another young lycanwing child that looked to be about the same age as her, with scales as white as snow and nadder-like spines on his back and the back of his neck, cold yellow eyes that show no sign of emotion or spark of joy, he also had scars on his front legs and a tattoo of a tribe crest on his shoulder, he was slightly bigger than her and was stronger looking.

 She then stopped in her tracks and her eyes widened in shock as standing in front of her and her terrors, was another young lycanwing child that looked to be about the same age as her, with scales as white as snow and nadder-like spines on his ba...

( A/n: What the mystery lycanwing looks like. Feel free to comment on what you think gave his name might be. )

 )