Chapter 1: The Beginning ( short )

The camera starts gliding across the ocean to see an island surrounded by fog, then we glide through the fog and through the village to see a small, black baby dragon with blue patterns and yellow eyes sitting on a tree branch in a tree at the edge of a forest watching as dragons were raiding the village, which caused the vikings to attack. The baby dragon then transformed into a 12 year old girl and continued to watch the chaos with a bored expression, as she wasn't worried about getting caught transforming out of her dragon form because of all the chaos that was happening. We then hear the voice of the girl, but she wasn't talking.

" Welcome to Berk, it's twelve days north of hopeless, and a few degrees south of Freezing to Death. And if you are a Lycanwing like me or a dragon, it's where happiness goes to die. "

The young lycanwing watched as a dragon carries a sheep away while the rest of the sheep continued grazing like nothing happened.

" Of course, there are pest... Most places have mice or mosquitos, but here we have... Vikings. Most lycanwings would leave and find a new island to call home, but this has been my only home I've known since I was six. So I may have some stubbornness issues. And if you are expecting me to have a name or family or something, forget about it for now. Because little did I know how my life was going to change because of one fishbone of a chieftain's son and the unholy offspring of lightning and death itself... "

The young lycanwing then heard a loud dragon cry and sees a large shadow coming towards her, she turns back into a dragon to try to fly out of the way, but the shadow crashed into her, and they landed onto the ground, with her tail trapped under the dragon. She lets out a cry of pain in response, and she tries to pull her tail out from under the dragon, but to no avail, making the young lycanwing to whine as she was scared so she continued to try to free herself while the dragon known as a night fury was unconscious...

______________________________________________________________________________________

That's it for this chapter, I hope you like it

Till next time my agents of mischief 😜