Bio

- The Lycanwing of Berk -

Real Name: Unknown

Her new name: Frida

Age: 12

Species: Lycanwing ( it is believed that she was born one )

Looks:

Her dragon form:

Her dragon form:

Some of her Personality: She is a feral and distrustful girl at first glance because of the lack of human socializing and her dragon-like behavior, but after Hiccup slowly gains her trust, her true colors come out and she starts learning how to ac...

Some of her Personality: She is a feral and distrustful girl at first glance because of the lack of human socializing and her dragon-like behavior, but after Hiccup slowly gains her trust, her true colors come out and she starts learning how to act like a human...

Her worst fear: Eels

General description: Frida has dark bronze skin with freckles, black hair, and piercing yellow eyes. She hears a black wool shirt and dark brown, slightly ripped pants, and no shoes ( she is given boots in the future ).

Family: Unknown birth parents ( status unknown, believed to be deceased ), Hiccup ( adoptive older brother ), Stoick ( future adoptive father ), Valka ( future adoptive mother )

Her dragon or dragons: Unknown for now ( A/n: feel free to comment on what you think her dragon might be )

Abilities: Dragon transformation, fire breath, night vision, superhuman speed, incredible jaw strength, superhuman strength, has incredible stamina ( she can run around in circles for ten hours straight ), very durable, and there are some abilities that neither she or the riders know that she can do...

- Fun Facts -

• She has been living on her own in the cove for six whole years.

• She knew very little english until Hiccup started teaching her how to talk.

• She met Toothless in the woods in her dragon form after he was shot down, as the night fury accidently crash landed on her tail. The dragon quickly started looking after her after Hiccup spared the both of them.

• She starts following Hiccup into the village after he made Toothless a new tail fin, but she stays close to and only talks to Hiccup.

• She slowly gets used to the other teens, and she gets slowly influenced by them.

______________________________________________________________________________________

That's it for the bio, I hope you like it

Till next time my agents of mischief 😜