Chapter 13: How to Start a Dragon Academy ( Part 1 )

Frida and her terrors were waiting on a sea stack with the gang and their dragons as they were waiting for Hiccup and Toothless.

Frida: ( groans ) They're taking forever! ( Turns into a dragon ) ( with a cute pout: ) I'm dying from boredom!

The other teens laughed at the young lycanwing's impatience, and she rolled her eyes at them in response.

Grump yawns in response as the other terrors stand beside Frida as Hiccup and Toothless lands on the sea stack.

Frida: ( with a smile: ) Finally!

Hiccup: ( chuckles ) ( to the group: ) Okay, guys. Best Trick Competition. Who's up first?

Fishlegs: Uh-

Snotlout: Me!

Fishlegs: Actually, I think it's-

Snotlout: Me!

Astrid: Sweet baby Thor in a thunderstorm, GO!

Snotlout: Oh, don't worry, we'll go. And when we go, Hookfang and I are gonna light the sky on-

Frida got impatient again, and she flashed her fangs at Hookfang, making the dragon to plummet off the sea stack out of fright, scaring an unprepared Snotlout and making the young lycanwing and her terrors purr in amusement as the boy screamed.

After the nightmare pulled off many stunts and scaring his already terrified rider, the dragon circles back around and lands back on the sea stack with a thud.

Snotlout: I'm alive...? I'm alive!

Frida and the other riders stared at Snotlout blankly in response, while Grump wheezed slightly as he chuckled at the rider.

Snotlout: Of course I am.

Fishlegs: It's my turn! Ready, Meatlug? Here we go!

Meatlug then takes off and flies around in a simple circle, then lands.

Fishlegs: Yes! New personal best!

Frida chuckles slightly as the twins started to bicker about who's turn it was, as the two had forgotten that they were on the same dragon.

Hiccup: ( to the twins: ) Guys, same dragon.

Tuffnut: Oh, right.

The twins then took off on their Zippleback, Barf and Belch. Frida and her terrors struggled to hold in their laughter as the group watched the twins begin to argue on which way to go, narrowly miss colliding into another sea stack, and the Zippleback suddenly began to fling the twins off their necks and high into the air, making Tuffnut scream something that Frida wasn't able to hear.

Barf and Belch then catch the twins before they could go splat, then fling them up, and back onto their necks. They then land on the sea stack.

Ruffnut: We almost died!

Tuffnut: Yeah, I know...( With a smile: ) go again?!

Astrid: Hey! It's my turn! ( To Hiccup: ) You might wanna take notes.

Frida chuckles at the two as Astrid and Stormfly shoot off the sea stack, and fly down towards the ocean.