Chapter 12: The End of One Era, The Start of a New One

Frida was outside because Stoick told her to take a break from waiting for Hiccup to wake up, she was in her dragon form and she was playing with some of the other kids with her terrible terrors watching, which were now named and they were now wearing leather bracelets on their left front legs that had their names sewn on their bracelets. The sandy brown terror was now named " Dusty ", the female terror was named " Sky ", the terror from the arena was now named " NoseBiter " after the day Frida first saw him to much of Tuffnut's dismay. The terror that Frida named " Ghost " was a pearly white terror with light gray and eggshell white markings and stunning bright blue eyes, and he was slightly smaller than the other terrors. The terror that Frida named " Grump " was a dark navy blue terror with white and gold markings and purple eyes, he had some gray scales on his face as he was older than the other terrors, and he was currently laying on his stomach while watching Frida play with the other kids with a grumpy grandpa expression on his face.

Frida playfully pinned a boy her age that was named " Gustav " onto the ground by gently pinning his arms behind his back with her claws.

Frida: Gotcha! ( Laughs )

Gustav: ( laughs ) No fair! You're using your dragon strength!

Frida and her new friends laughed before Frida's ears precked up when she heard a Viking said " Hey, look! It's Hiccup! ". Gustav and the other kids watched as Frida quickly turned into a human and took off with her terrors following as soon she heard Hiccup's name.

By the time Frida got to the Haddock house there was a crowd surrounding Hiccup, Toothless had jumped over a few vikings to get to Hiccup, who had Astrid standing beside him. Astrid took a step back as she saw that Frida was running straight towards Hiccup.

Hiccup: Wait, where's Fri-

Frida: Hiccup!

Frida jumped at and tackled Hiccup to the ground, making some of the Vikings laugh at the two as Toothless and Frida's terrors helped the two back up.

Hiccup: Frida, you're here! In the village.

Frida: ( with a smile: ) Yep, I'm fully apart of Berk now.

Gobber: And that's not all...

Stoick: ( to Hiccup, with a smile: ) She is now not only apart of this village. But Frida is now apart of the Haddock family.

Hiccup was overjoyed hearing this, and Toothless and Frida's terrors quickly gave their riders pleading looks.

Frida: ( to Hiccup and Astrid as she turns into her dragon form: ) Race ya!

Frida and her terrors then took off into the skies, and soon after, Hiccup and Toothless joined them with Astrid and her Nadder " Stormfly " flying around the village with them. The other teens then joined the three and their dragons in the sky on their dragons.

" And here you have it. That's the story of how I, a nameless lycanwing child, not only found a family amongst vikings and dragons, but that's the story of how I became Frida Haddock. But, this was only the beginning of the new era we've had started... So, make sure to stick around for those stories. "

______________________________________________________________________________________

That's it for Httyd 1, I hope you like it and are excited for Frida's adventures in Riders & Defenders of Berk.

Feel free to comment on what you think about what the riders might learn about Frida's species during the events of ROB and DOB.

Till next time my agents of mischief 😜