Chapter 11: Battle Against the Red Death

Frida, Hiccup, Astrid, the four teens, and their dragons made it to the battle just in time, as the Red Death was out of the volcano and was about to try to eat Gobber or Stoick, but Frida fired a fireball at the left side of it's face.

Frida: ( angrily yells, at the Red Death as she and the others surround it: ) HEY! BACK OFF, YOU UGLY OVERGROWN TURKEY!

The two Vikings look up in shock to see the teens flying five of the dragon from the arena and even more shock to see the young lycanwing leading the terror from the arena and four other terrors.

Hiccup: Ruff, Tuff, be careful! Keep up, Fishlegs! Frida, please remain as calm as you can.

Hiccup and Astrid were on the Nadder and were ahead of the group with Hiccup steering, Snotlout was on the Monstrous nightmare, Fishlegs on the Gronkle, and the twins on the Zippleback. Frida was flying beside the teens with her pack of Terrors behind her in a V formation.

Tuffnut: LOOK AT US! WE'RE FLYING DRAGONS AND ARE FRIENDS WITH A LYCANWING! ALL OF US!

Hiccup: ( to the group: ) Up, let's move it!

Frida and the others followed Hiccup's orders, and the terrors followed close behind Frida like warriors following their chieftain.

Gobber: ( to Stoick: ) Both of them are every bit the boar-headed, stubborn vikings you ever were!

Stoick only nods his head as he was speechless, as even after all he had done to Hiccup and even though he was thought to hate and kill Frida's kind, both of them still came to his rescue, and even more shocking with dragons and both Hiccup and Frida acting like leaders, Hiccup to the other teens and Frida to the terrors.

The teens, the young lycanwing, and their dragons flew in a circle above the Red Death.

Hiccup: Alright, Fishlegs, give us the stats!

Fishlegs: Okay! Heavily armored skull and tail made for bashing and smashing! Steer clear of both! Small eyes, large nostrils! Relies on hearing and smell!

Hiccup: Okay! Lout, Legs, hang in its blind spot! Make some noise, keep it confused! Frida, Ruff, Tuff, find out if is has a shot limit! Make it mad!

Frida: You got it, Brother! ( To her terrors: ) You heard him, boys!

Ruffnut: That's my specialty!

Tuffnut: Since when?! Everyone knows-

Frida: ( angrily and annoyed, to the twins: ) MOVE!!

Tuffnut & Ruffnut: ( quickly: ) Yes, ma'am!

Hiccup: ( to the group: ) I'll be back as soon as I can!

Hiccup and Astrid then few away on the Nadder.

Snotlout: Don't worry, we got it covered!

Fishlegs: Yeah!

While the twins were annoying the Red Death by insulting it, Frida started swiftly attacking it with her claws and fangs while her terrors fired at it while staying in the Death's blind spot.