Chapter 110 - Cherry Blossoms (3)

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Regardless of the soft touch on his lips or the strawberry scent, Kang Woojin’s thoughts were filled with Hwalin’s hiccups. He couldn’t figure out whether it was real or not. Should he stop? He didn’t know. But he had to regain his composure. He instinctively felt he shouldn’t falter.

‘Ah- shit, forget it. I’ll just act my part.’

Alright, he decided, so for now, it’s full steam ahead.

At this point.

“Ah, sudden hiccups? Director. That… seems like an NG for Hwalin?”

The staff, watching the two in the shooting zone, were surprised. And why wouldn’t they be, considering Hwalin’s strange change as soon as their lips met?

“Why did she suddenly hiccup at that timing?”

“Was she nervous?”

“…Hwalin seemed rather calm today.”

“It feels like- it came out because she was too surprised. Should we go and ask her, Director?”

To anyone watching, it looked like an NG. After all, the hiccup wasn’t in the script in the first place. But for some reason.

“……No. We keep going without cutting.”

“What??”

Director Shin Dong-chun, staring intently at Woojin and Hwalin on the monitor, showed no intention of calling ‘NG’. He stroked his square jaw.

“There’s a possibility it was intentional.”

“An ad-lib, you mean? That?”

“Hmm, as evidence, Woojin is still carrying on with the emotions. That acting genius would definitely know of Hwalin’s mistake right in front of him. If it wasn’t a mistake—see, it’s like ‘Lee Bo-min’ is utterly surprised by her friend’s unexpected action.”

In other words, Director Shin Dong-chun speculated that Hwalin’s hiccup was intentional. The shot was even better than expected. At the heart of it was the presence of Kang Woojin. It was a scene where Woojin was currently instigating a misunderstanding. A thick mist of misconception enveloped the set.

“······Wow—if that was calculated, it fits perfectly with the current situation.”

“Lee Bo-min is so shocked by Han In-ho’s kiss that she’s hiccuping. The scene is quite interesting.”

Hwalin’s mistake was unintentionally misunderstood for an ad-lib, thanks to Woojin.

About that time.

-Swish.

Kang Woojin slowly detached his lips. At the same time, Hwalin inwardly lamented.

‘I should apologize first.’

She had to confess her shortcomings to Woojin and the production team. But Hwalin, making eye contact with Woojin in front of her.

“······!”

Her eyes widened slightly. The reason was simple. The man in front of her wasn’t Kang Woojin. His tense, flushed face, eyes that seemed a jumble of thoughts and worries, eyelids blinking rapidly in confusion, and the detailed hand movements trembling slightly in uncertainty.

He was still Han In-ho himself.

Why? How? I made a mistake, so why is Woojin still going on acting? Even more, the intensity of his emotion was stronger. Then, as if realizing her mistake, Han In-ho uttered a short word.

“Ah.”

It was exactly as in the script. It was then Hwalin realized.

‘Keep going… he’s telling me it’s okay, let’s go on.’