Chapter 109 - Cherry Blossoms (2)

Start from the beginning

“…..What’s she doing?”

The interest that had died revives because of Lee Bo-min. He was curious. In this auditorium, the only thing that sparked Han In-ho’s curiosity was Lee Bo-min. So, he sneaks another peek.

“Is she composing again or scribbling something?”

Ignore her. It’ll be fun to see her get caught and scolded. Han In-ho’s eyes once again face forward. But they waver slightly. Should I look? No, stop. But maybe just a quick glance? Several thoughts swam in his eyes.

Unaware, an awkward emotion he had yet to recognize was stirring in Han In-ho.

Eventually.

-Swish.

Han In-ho’s gaze settled back on Lee Bo-min. But then,

“Ah.”

This time, Lee Bo-min was also looking at Han In-ho. Their eyes met. The camera alternates between the two, capturing this peculiar exchange of glances for about five seconds. Han In-ho, puzzled by this unfamiliar feeling, hides an emotion he hasn’t even realized himself.

And then.

“Eat this.”

He flipped his middle finger at Lee Bo-min. F**k off? Are you crazy? Lee Bo-min, taken aback, sticks out her tongue in response. Their silent war isn’t long, and Lee Bo-min, pretending to be peeved, quickly turned her head back to the front.

Han In-ho, who had been watching her indifferently, muttered,

“She’s sulking again.”

A small smile spread across his face, which was usually stoic. It was so slight and faint that no one would notice, but it was filled with genuine amusement and sincerity.

Of course, Han In-ho thought,

“Let her be, she’ll get over it on her own.”

still didn’t fully understanding his own feelings. Such clumsiness was abundant in Han In-ho. But it formed a strange stimulus for the viewer, making their hearts flutter.

As evidence, the supporting actors watching the current scene were in an uproar.

“Kang Woojin… He’s so damn cute.”

“Right? That brief smile was a killer.”

“Doesn’t he have a mixture of tsundere younger guy and older guy qualities? Ah, it driving me crazy.”

“If a younger guy like that was intently staring at me, I’d totally fall for him.”

Most of them were women.

The next day, late in the morning, in Anyang.

In a vast park in Anyang, the ‘Male Friend’ filming crew who had successfully completed their first shoot the day before had set up. Their chosen spot was within the park, in a place known as ‘Cherry Blossom Lane.’ Cherry trees lined up on both sides of the straight path.

Cherry Blossom Lane was chosen after searching many famous cherry blossom spots in the country.

The reason for the selection was simple. It was the most similar to the image described in the script. Anyway, the appearance of the filming crew in the park attracted onlookers.

“Oh my, looks like they’re filming something here!”

“What is it? A drama? A movie?”

“Can you see any celebrities?”

However, controlling the onlookers started quite a distance from the filming zone, so the inside wasn’t easily visible. Then why was the ‘Male Friend’ team filming outdoors instead of at a high school? The reason was simple.