"Well I didn't say no yet. He gave me a lot to think about." He can tell her mind is working overtime and he can barely contain his curiosity.

"Do you want to tell me about it?" He asks her.
"Yeah I do, but I also want to watch the second practice session." She orders a cola and a chocolate chip cookie, hopefully the sugar will help her think. And if not, it's still delicious.

"Shall we go watch it from Daniel's garage this time? I mean now we know we can just go there, we should definitely make the most of it."

Stevie nibbles on her cookie and thinks about it. She would actually love to go to Daniel's garage this time. Maybe she will see him up close as well. She might not be interested in men anymore, but she can still appreciate a good looking one.

"You can tell me about your talk with Horner on our way there." Peter grabs the plastic bags which contain the gifts for his grandkids and they head outside.

"Well he invited me to Monza next week." She starts and Peter looks up surprised.
"He did? You are going right?" She would be crazy not to. Monza is the temple of speed and it's in Italy which means amazing food.

"That's one of the things I need to think about. I told him straight away that I have two young kids, but he already knew from Calum who heard from his dad. So when I tried to explain that it would make it impossible for me to be away from them so much he told me that he has a nanny available."

"Well that sounds pretty good. Then you can just take them with you. They are still young enough that they don't need to go to school so that is not an issue." Peter would miss her and the kids tremendously, but he still feels this is the right step for her to take at this point of her life.

"True, but I don't know this girl. Apparently she has been working for his family and he says she is really good with kids, she has a teaching degree and she is Slovenian. Also I wouldn't be working the entire days of the race weekends. He wants me to come up with the menus beforehand, then the kitchen staff will do the preparations and I will come in later to make sure everything is cooked and plated as it should be."

While she is explaining what Christian told her they walk into the garage where they see the Red Bull with number 3 on it. Daniel's car.
Even though they look exactly the same, this car does more for her than Sebs.

They find a spot in the back of the garage again between the other guests and grab a pair of headphones.

"So actually you would still be able to be with Cole and Zara a lot. It sounds like you'd be with them more than you were in the weekends you worked at the restaurant." Her dad reasons and she has to agree.
It's always the question if that would really be the case, but she won't know for sure unless she tries it.

"But I don't know how I'd feel with some 22 year old taking care of my babies."

"My sweet daughter, you are 25. Not that much older than her." Her dad says just when Daniel walks in the garage. He also has his racing suit tied around his waist and is looking way too sexy.

Daniel hears her father say she is only 25 and his heart sinks a bit. He is 33, which means he is eight years older than her. He's not sure how he feels about that, but he does know how the rest of the world would feel about it.

They would say he's too old for her and that he should find somebody his own age. In the years he's been in Formula 1 he has developed quite a thick skin, but he always hated it when people talked crap about his loved ones.
Maybe this is a sign that he should forget about getting to know her.