ℭ𝔥 58×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔮𝔲𝔢𝔢𝔫'𝔰 𝔪𝔦𝔰𝔢𝔯𝔶

Start from the beginning

"I missed this. It has been so long since I have touched you. Almost, one month?" I whispered, nibbling on his soft skin. He let out a soft moan when I bit him there gently, and he started to pat on my chest to stop before I would lose my senses, but oh goddess Luna, how can I when all I want is him at this moment.

"I m-missed this too tae. But s-stop. I am l-losing my se-self."

"Then lose yourself, beautiful. Show me how risky you can go for me." I whispered, but he in an instant pushed me away from himself, making me laugh at his blushing face.

"Shameless. Is this the time to say such things?! You very well know what can happen if someone caught us like this!"

"I know I know my Luna. I was just teasing you. Now change your attire, or you want me to help you in changing hmm?"

"No! I can change myself! Leave me alone now!"

"We will go to YN noona after this to see if you got some internal injury love. And, you cannot deny" I said, and he just hummed in response without saying further.

.

.

.

The night time, in throne hall

"Your majesty, from now, hoseok has to stop taking the scent suppressants as only three months has left for him to turn eighteen, and him getting his heats is now important because of the limited time." Yoongi said. Ji-ho and jisoo both nodded, as they were the ones who called yoongi in throne hall today to talk on this after knowing about the abnormal upcoming blue moon.

"But, as we all know, we still cannot reveal about hoseok's identity, and if he stopped taking suppressants then his gardenia scent will get revealed to all. So, what are you going to do about this?"

"For this your majesty, I have got something from Fairy wolf village. This is sent by Seongja AN on my request." He said, pulling out a small bottle of something, making the king frown slightly in confusion.

" He said, pulling out a small bottle of something, making the king frown slightly in confusion

He handed the small bottle to the king, who stared at it with the same frown.

"Hoseok have to rub this oil on his scent glands in every six wolf steps, which means four times in a day. This oil will hide hoseok's scent without the need of scent suppressants. Also," he stopped, and took out another bottle, and gave that to the queen this time.