Battle Between Brothers

Hello Drinor Here, If you like to become a patron and get access to these chapters earlier,  head on over to Patreon and search 'Drinor.'

Write 'www.Patreon.com/Drinor' in the Websearch.

The Following 20 chapters are available for Patrons.

Chapter 65 ('Here's Kenny'), Chapter 66  (The Paths), Chapter 67 (Sasha's Pleasure), Chapter 68 (King Eren?),  Chapter 69 (An Angel and A Devil), Chapter 70 (The Ackerman Blood),  Chapter 71 (Eren's Love), Chapter 72 (Blood of the Eldians), Chapter 73  (Father and Daughter), Chapter 74 (King Eren and Queen Historia),  Chapter 75 (Eren and Historia's Night), Chapter 76 (Pieck Finger),  Chapter 77 (Return to Shiganshina), Chapter 78 (A Father's Love),  Chapter 79 (The Ocean), Chapter 80 (Prisoners of War), Chapter 81  (Checkmate), Chapter 82 (A Night of Love), Chapter 83 (To Eren Yeager), and Chapter 84 (Marley) are already available  for Patrons.

The Link is in my Profile

Eren

"Eren, Take This!" Mikasa suddenly shouted, throwing him a small shield made of Titan hardening while she held a short sword. Eren grabbed it mid-air, holding it with his left arm, glaring furiously at the Beast Titan, who smashed a boulder in his hands, turning it into small rocks.

"Fight!" Eren shouted angrily before rushing towards The Pure Titans as the Beast Titan threw rocks at them.

Eren watched as the pure Titans in front of him moved out of the way; he quickly jumped in front of Mikasa with the shield in front of him, and a resounding whistle pierced through the air, sending a chilling shiver down Eren's spine. His shield bore the brunt of the assault, effectively deflecting the onslaught of hurtling rocks, their impact causing them to shatter into an explosion of debris. However, Eren couldn't evade every projectile, as four found their mark, striking his legs and waist with a vicious force. The excruciating pain gave way to crimson splatters of blood that painted his wounds. The pure Titans commenced a ravenous sprint towards their vulnerable targets, their movements swift and relentless. He noticed two Titans who had borne the brunt of the flying rocks were already fast in their regeneration process.

Eren swiftly rose to his feet with a thunderous roar reverberating through the battlefield, disregarding the excruciating pain. In a matter of split seconds, three Titans hurtled toward him. However, Mikasa effortlessly maneuvered her sword in a single fluid motion, severing the vital napes of the titans with swift and deadly accuracy, as crimson blood erupted from the titans' bodies, saturating the air with a macabre mist similar to raindrops cascading down from above. Reacting with astounding agility, Eren propelled himself forward, delivering a hardened kick to two titans positioned before him, shattering their heads and severing their vulnerable napes in an instant. A gruesome spray composed of blood, chunks of flesh, and shattered bones permeated the air.

As Attack Titan's face turned crimson with blood that was swiftly evaporating, thick steam began to permeate the surrounding air, shrouding the battlefield in an eerie mist. In an unexpected ambush, four Titans pounced upon Mikasa from the rear, their immense forms descending upon her with thunderous footsteps, while three Titans approached her head-on, their piercing eyes fixated on their prey. Mikasa swiftly drew her gleaming sword and, with lightning-quick precision, cleaved through the flesh of two of her assailants.

Eren quickly used his shield to push the other two away as twenty Titans rushed towards them. Eren knew they were outnumbered, and despite him being 27 meters tall, there were just too many of them.

Eren backed away, knowing he couldn't allow them to attack from behind. Eren swiftly punched, aiming his fist towards two of the approaching Titans. His hardened fist shattered their skulls and severed their napes in an explosive display of power. However, even as he triumphed over his initial adversaries, the relentless Titans wasted no time and began ferociously devouring his legs. Three of them tightly clamped onto his trembling limbs, their grip attempting to wrestle him to the ground. Eren reacted with lightning speed, flinging himself backward and crashing onto the ground, crushing two Titans who had been pursuing him from behind but also providing the necessary momentum to free himself from the relentless bite of the Titans feasting on his legs.