A Dream of Joy

Hello Drinor Here, If you like to become a patron and get access to these chapters earlier, head on over to Patreon and search 'Drinor.'

Write 'www.Patreon.com/Drinor' in the Websearch

The Following 15 chapters are available for Patrons.

Chapter 45 (His Name is Eren Yeager), Chapter 46 (Mikasa's Love), Chapter 47 (A Knife in The Back), Chapter 48 (Annie's Fate), Chapter 49 (The 'Devils of Paradis'), Chapter 50 (Followers of Eren Yeager), Chapter 51 ('I Wanted to be A Hero'), Chapter 52 (The Yeagerists), Chapter 53 (A Giant Man, A Small Shadow), Chapter 54 (A Night of Pleasure), Chapter 55 (Reaching Wall Rose), Chapter 56 (Warriors Amongst Devils), Chapter 57 (A Trial for Humanity), Chapter 58 (A Betrayal), and Chapter 59 (A Breach in Wall Rose) are already available for Patrons.

Everyone watched as The Female Titan opened her hand, showing Reiner Braun; his arms were sliced off, and the stumps left were steaming as his body tried to heal; the female titan placed him on the ground before everyone else.

Reiner felt his consciousness slipping away like sand through his fingertips, but he heard a Garrison soldier walking closer before aiming his sword right at his face. "Armoured Titan, for the crimes against Humanity, you shall be punished."

Amidst the chaos and tension, the deafening cry of "Kill Him!" echoed through the air, reverberating off the buildings and streets below. The soldiers, on the rooftops and scattered across the rugged terrain, bellowed in unison, their voices laced with a mix of anger, vengeance, and a thirst for justice.

Their swords glinted ominously in the fading light as they eagerly prepared to deliver retribution upon Reiner, who lay unconscious and vulnerable before them. Sensing the gravity of the situation, Ian swiftly pivoted, his eyes locking with the others who had gathered around him, their expressions etched with determination and a hint of desperation. By his side stood Rico, a resolute blonde girl whose unwavering loyalty was matched only by her unwavering silence. Though her heart aligned with the chorus of voices advocating for Reiner's demise, she knew that the weighty decision rested not on her lips.

Amidst the tumultuous uproar of passionate dissent, a profound stillness descended, embracing the air like a heavy shroud. "Silence. I'm the second in Command of the Garrison. Reiner Braun will be imprisoned, and he will have a trial," From within this poignant silence emerged the resolute voice of Ian, resonating with unwavering authority. Ian's words reverberated through the chaotic tumult, yet their impact seemed to be but a fleeting whisper against the tempestuous storm of anger that engulfed the crowd. Instead of quelling their fury, his proclamation seemed to ignite an inferno within their souls, as many drew their gleaming swords, raising them menacingly towards both Ian and the hapless Reiner, their collective rage threatening to consume all reason and restraint in its path.

"The Armoured Titan killed my Little Brother!"

"My baby was devoured right before me because of those monsters!!"

"Burn them Alive!!"

"Cut their Heads Off!"

"Feed those Monsters to Titans. Let's see if they like it!!!"

The soldiers, united by a shared fury, raised their swords high, defying orders and ready to unleash their wrath upon Reiner and Bertholdt.

Ian, Mitabi, and Rico, their faces drenched in a cold sweat, stood before Reiner, their minds plagued by a crippling uncertainty on how to quell the raging storm within their comrades. Despite their ranks and training, it seemed futile as the tension in the air thickened with each passing moment. Suddenly, a resounding thud pierced through the chaos, reverberating across the desolate terrain. The ground trembled beneath their feet as all eyes turned in unison to witness the arrival of the Jaw Titan. With a piercing glare that seemed to pierce through their souls, she surveyed the scene, her presence commanding both fear and awe.